IN FIRST 2 PAGES WRITE ABOUT:
II. Statement of culture and teaching SCLD:
Write a brief essay on culture and teaching ESL. The purpose is to examine your current view on culture, multiculturalism and teaching ESL. The length is 2 pages, double-spaced. Put a number (1 to 5) for each topic (so that you make sure that you are addressing all these topics). Write clearly and concisely.
Address the following five issues in your essay:
1. Define “culture.” Think about such questions as: What is culture? What does culture consist
of? What are characteristics of culture? What is the relationship between culture and people?
2. Based on your definition, briefly describe what American culture is. Again think about such
questions as: What does American culture consist of? What are characteristics of American
3. In your view, what is “multicultural education?” Think about such questions as: What is the
purpose of multicultural education? What does multicultural education consist of? How
should multicultural education be implemented?
4. State in what ways a teacher of SCLD students can contribute to multicultural education.
In your opinion, what can or should a teacher of SCLD students do to promote multicultural
5. State your expectations of linguistic, cultural, and other competencies of CLD students.
What kind of linguistic, cultural, and other competencies do you want your CLD students to
**** THIRD PAGE MAKE SAPARAT AND WRIT ABOUT;
PREVIOUS SHOOLING EXPERINCE FOME THE BOOK (BILINGUL AND ESL CLASSROOMS (P:21)AND WRITE
Self-reflective e-journal Entry :
Write a one page reflection on how the readings (assigned chapters), handouts, and/or articles impact your teaching philosophy, approach, perspective AND MAKE ESSAY(I THIKE, I BELIEVE,..)
YOU CAN ALSO PLACE OTHER SIMILAR ORDERS ON OUR WEBSITE AND GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS!!!