ASSIGNMENT 3 Individuals with Special Needs
sections 7-8 write from two website that describe my disability then evaluate it, tell if it good or not. And what could be improve.
Task Description Each student will select a disability and create a paper on the disability I choice Autism”. A sign-up sheet will be handed out in class and each student will sign up for a different disability.
Please note that you should not select a mental health disorder. Your instructor will check your chosen topic. Students should use information from the library resources based on their topic of study and suggested online resources.
• The paper will include the definition, characteristics of the disability, prevalence, causes, general teaching strategies, and a critique of at least two web sites that focus on teaching strategies.
• Include a short report of how the student with disability be supported by the general education and special education teacher in the inclusive classroom, specify their roles in meeting the educational goals of this student with special needs in the classroom.
• The paper should be at least 1500 words, not including the references.
• Ensure that you write your paper using paragraphs- do not make lists with bullet points.
• The references should include no less than 5 sources. A good source of acceptable resources can be found as online journal articles from the college library database.
• Use a maximum of 2 direct quotes from your references. Each quote must not exceed 4 lines in length.
• Use Times New Roman, size 12 font with double-spacing and black ink throughout.
• Use person-first language.
• Please ensure correct use of indented paragraphs.
• ECAE’s plagiarism policy and procedures will be followed.
• APA style must be used. Please use the examples of correct APA references and citations to guide you.
Learning Outcomes Met 3, 4
Weighting 30 % (100 points)
Final Due Date Submission Guidelines: Please submit your paper in the dropbox located on D2L.
Provide a hard copy of the research paper to the instructor.
Week 13, Thursday 11th December, 2014 before 2:30PM (or you can submit before the due date)
Grading Criteria The marking for the parts of the research paper will encompass:
1. The Introduction to disability and definitions
5. Psychological and behavioral implications
6. Educational interventions
7. Critique of website # 1
8. Critique of website # 2
9. Report on the roles of the teachers in meeting the educational goals of the student in the inclusive classroom
10. APA format and references
Late Penalty Unless special circumstances are agreed with the lecturer and a late submission request form is completed, any assignment submitted up to 3 working days late will receive a maximum score of 69% (Grade C). Work submitted more than 3 working days late will receive a fail grade.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.