INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT STRATEGY 10day
MSc MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENT
Control and coordination of the operations
15 marks • Definition and discussion of the approaches that are chosen by the organization to achieve integration
• Insight into how the organization applies control and coordination of the operations.
• Specific examples from the literature identifying areas of best practice that are employed that allow the parent organization to manage remote facilities
Management of the global supply chain
15 marks • Identification of how the organization operates an extended global supply chain.
• Discussion of the specifics of the supply chain and how the organization deals with raw material, component and sub-assemblies that are required for the final
• Discussion of the supply chain issues of products that are manufactured in remote facilities for sale in global markets.
• A critical evaluation of the issues that are put in place to ensure continuity of supply.
The use of outsourcing, joint ventures or FDI within the operations
15 marks • An exploration of the differences between international outsourcing, joint ventures and vertical FDI and highlight the reasons for adopting
these approaches in international operations.
• Identify the amount of the manufacture the organizations products that are either outsourced or part of a joint venture.
• Provide a critical appraisal of the checks and balances that need to be undertaken by the organization to ensure that the contract is delivered to a
satisfactory level by the contractor of JV operator.
The corporate responsibility of the organization
15 marks • Discussion of the issues that are associated with having operations that are hosted in international locations and especially emerging
• Research and evaluation of the CSR statements of organization and an appraisal of how they are viewed as a socially responsible organization.
• Specific examples from the literature identifying areas of best practice and areas of concern that are associated with the parent organization and the
The sustainability of the international operations of the organization
30 marks • Research and critically appraise the sustainability of the organization’s operations and products.
• Identify the lengths that the organization has gone to ensure that their operations have a minimal impact upon the environment.
• Identify how the organization looks to ensure maximum recyclability of the products and the process bi-products.
• Identification of built in obsolescence of the products and how this is being addressed by the organization.
10 marks • Correctly referenced to Harvard standard.
• Submission presented clearly with logical arguments.
• Effective and accurate use of language and grammar.
• Attention to detail (proof reading/checking).
• Attention to word limit.
MODULE TITLE: INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
Question and Requirement:read carefully
To assess the Learning Outcomes the assignment asks you to;
1) Hewlett-Packard are seen as an organization that undertakes most of its operations across national borders. Using the published sources such as journal
articles, text books, newspaper entries and the internet, appraise the following aspects of the operations of the business;
The coordination and control of international elements of the operation
The supply chain
The use of outsourcing or FDI (or both)
The Corporate responsibility of the organization (60%)
2) Critically appraise the sustainability of the approach to the operations that are taken by Hewlett-Packard (30%)
A further 10% of the marks will be awarded for presentation ie. Clarity of expression, ise of logical arguments and grammar, syntax, spelling as well as appropriate
structuring of the the assignment and Harvard referencing.
Length: 4000 words:
All submissions will be submitted to Turnitin for originality checking and as such you should familiarise yourselves with the University policy on academic integrity.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.