Knowledge and Application of Psychology
The purpose of this writing assignment is to assess your knowledge of learning concepts and your ability to apply that knowledge to situations in life in the context of the Six Principles of Scientific Thinking outlined in the previous writing assignment. Learning concepts are covered in Chapter 6 of the Lilienfeld text.
This assignment should be between 3-5 pages in total. You should have an introductory and a concluding paragraph. Use APA style in the text and in the reference section (bibliography) to cite your 3 sources (the textbook and two additional sources). Use 12pt Times New Roman font, Double spaced, 1 inch margins. Each General Psychology instructor determines their own specific grading policies, consult with your instructor if you have grading questions. Papers shorter than 3 pages or longer than 5 may result in loss of points. This paper is not a full research report, so you do not need an abstract, cover-page, Materials and Methods section, results or discussion sections.
Here is a link to a guide for APA style when citing references from various types of sources:
1) Describe and contrast (in your own words, not the textbooks) classical and operant conditioning.
2) Classical Conditioning: Discuss and explain how classical conditioning is already found in both of the topics (claims) you wrote about in writing assignment 1 earlier this semester. Briefly (one to two paragraphs) describe how you could apply classical conditioning to alter behavior in each of the topics. Briefly outline a hypothetical study you could perform to measure the effect of your classical conditioning manipulation (two to three paragraphs for each claim). State how your study would use one of the scientific principles.
3) Operant Conditioning: Discuss and explain how operant conditioning is already found in both of the topics (claims) you wrote about in writing assignment 1 earlier this semester. Briefly (one to two paragraphs) describe how you could apply operant conditioning to alter behavior in each of the topics. Briefly outline a hypothetical study you could perform to measure the effect of your operant conditioning manipulation (two to three paragraphs for each claim). State how your study would use one of the scientific principles.
4) For both of the claims, you must cite your source. The sources must be cited both in the text of your paper and in the reference section (bibliography) using APA format.
5) Briefly sum up the importance of classical and operant conditioning principles in everyday life. In other words, how does an understanding of these principles affect everyday life?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.