read the essay “mother tongue”, and write an essay follow the “writing topic”. please finish and develop my essay. follow my idea (thesis) to write the essay. you can change my first body paragraph, but make sure your idea is able to support my thesis. i am a Chinese student, plz write something like i am able to write. no grammar errors, and no professional knowledge.
This is a crude DNA extraction that uses very familiar household chemicals and equipment. However, it demonstrates some key principles of molecular biology (you should comment on these in your report).
Safety: You must observe the usual laboratory safety precautions even though you are using familiar chemicals. The experiments are safe if carried out according to these instructions. Do not attempt to do experiments not described here.
What to do:
1. Add a heaped quarter teaspoon of salt and 100 ml of water to a beaker. Swirl the beaker to dissolve the salt. Add three-quarters of a teaspoon of washing up liquid and gently swirl to mix the contents. Place the beaker in the 60°C water bath.
3. Peel a kiwi fruit and chop it into small pieces. Scoop the pieces into the beaker with the water, salt and washing up liquid. Swirl the beaker to mix the contents.
4. Return the beaker to the water bath and leave for 15 minutes.
[You could now prepare your gel for Part 2 of the experiment while you wait].
5. Pour the green mush from the beaker into a cafétière and use the plunger to push the solid material towards the bottom of the jug. Only push the filter about half way through the mush before pouring off the liquid into a champagne flute. You will need between one fifth and one quarter of a glass of liquid.
6. Very carefully run the ice-cold methylated spirits (or ethanol) down the inside of the champagne flute so that it forms a purple layer (or clear) on top of the green layer. When there is about 1/5th of a glass of methylated spirits, set the glass down and watch what happens at the interface between the two coloured layers. Describe this in your lab book.
7. It is sometimes possible to scoop the DNA out of the liquid by using a loop of wire, such as a paper clip.
3. Virtual DNA electrophoresis
Using a laptop, visit http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/labs/gel/ and follow the instructions.
Once you have finished the tutorial and understood the principles of DNA electrophoresis, return to your real gel and make observations.
YOU CAN ALSO PLACE OTHER SIMILAR ORDERS ON OUR WEBSITE AND GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS!!!
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.