Write a 1000 words critical review on articles selected (attached file). These cover the fields of Leadership
1) Watkins, M.D. 2012. ‘How Managers Become Leaders’, Harvard Business Review, pp.65-72.
Please abide by the following pointers in writing your review:
(1) Summarize what you see as the major themes and/or arguments in the chapter or article,
(2) Develop key issues for criticism (both positive points of praise and more negative concerns or worries), possibly using relevant brief quotations where appropriate. What is your reaction to what you have read based on your experience, the reading of other literature, and what you have generally learned about the topic on this course?
(3) Be aware that you are expected connect to wider reading in reacting to the argument(s) of the set texts, demonstrating a comprehensive level of understanding of key perspectives, theories and concepts that inform contemporary notions of the particular discipline in question, as well as demonstrating a good critical awareness. You will need to reference at least 3 other relevant texts in each review.
You may use the following prompts to structure your reaction:
• Are the ideas put forward expected? Challenging? New? Logical?
• Are they consistent with what you know or with your wider reading?
• Do you agree/disagree with the argument?
• Do you think the article has any potential applications?
• Has it changed your thinking about the topic and its application in 2151 century organizations in any way?
(4) The style of the review should balanced and critically constructive. Imagine that you are writing for a journal such as The Economist. Your task is to tell the reader why what you have read matters, or why it claims to matter but does not in fact achieve its ends. You need to highlight what it says, what is new, and what the limitations are.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.