Leading Transformation and Change
Assessment Brief/ Task
The detailed requirements for this task are as follows:
Write a cohesive case study that critically analyses a specific instance of organisational change/transformation management that you have experienced (*). Using appropriate academic sources to support your work, give emphasis to why the change was attempted, how the change process was managed, how the reality reflected in your storyline compares to relevant academic literature and how successful you think implementation was handled.
The case study MUST be structured as follows using the headings. (Italicised words are not part of the heading but are given by way of further information).
• Title of case study (including the name of your chosen organisation)
• Key theme (a list of up to six keywords in order to “frame” the change implications of your case study).
• Introduction (to the theory of change)
• Organisational background and stated need for change
• Description of the change process
• Roles and perspectives (of the key stakeholders pre and post change)
• Evaluation/critical analysis of relevant academic literature (application of the theory to practice)
• Conclusions (summary of what has worked well/not well/do differently next time)
• Lessons Learnt: Personal and Organisational
• Appendices (if relevant)
(*) If you feel you have not experienced such a change, then you must choose an organisation that has accessible information in relation to changes it has experienced and conduct extensive secondary research before developing your case study.
The following information is important when:
• Preparing for your assessment
• Checking your work before you submit it
• Interpreting feedback on your work after marking.
The module Learning Outcomes tested by this assessment task are indicated on page 1. The precise criteria against which your work will be marked is as follows:
• Description. Full address of why the change was attempted, the contextual environment, how the process was managed and differing behavioural and ethical perspectives.
• Evaluation. A critical evaluation of relevant literature.
• Analysis. Critical analysis of the change/transformation using theoretical frameworks, ideas and models.
• Reflection. A reflective assessment of the scenario from multiple viewpoints.
• Presentation. A cohesive story line and balanced presentation that reflects an appropriate format and use of Harvard referencing system.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.