Paper, Order, or Assignment Requirements
*The assignment is to write a Lobbying Plan
Issue: S.B.1070 Immigration Laws in Arizona
Client: Arizona Coalition for Migrant Rights
*Instructions of the assignment:
The lobbying/advocacy plan should be a complete strategy for advancing or defeating the policy you have selected for your client (Arizona Coalition for Migrant Rights) in your assigned state legislature (Arizona). The plan should include:
Landscape Analysis/Environmental Scan
– a clear articulation of the issue (S.B.1070 Immigration Laws in Arizona) and why its adoption or defeat is important to your client (Arizona Coalition for Migrant Rights)
– information about why the policy under consideration is a benefit or detriment to the citizens of your state (Arizona)
– strategy statement/paragraph
– audience/target identification (who are the people and groups you need to touch (generally) in depth review of the targets should take place in subsequent sections)
– legislator targets and analysis (why are these legislators the ones you need to engage? key committees? geography? constituency? If there are no good targets, who can you cultivate as a champion and why?)
– coalition targets (which third parties/coalitions/citizen groups/uncommon allies can you engage to advance or defeat your policy agenda? why does/should your issue matter to them?)
– what will you do with each of your target groups. What is your ask of them?
– timeline (what is the time horizon for success? what intermediate goals can be accomplished that will help justify or validate your strategy? State legislatures can move more quickly than Congress – but it’s no guarantee you’ll accomplish your objective in the first attempt.)
– key messages and specific call to action. You must answer the legislator question: “What do you want me to do?”
– supportive data
– talking points document
– advertising (not required, but would it make sense for your plan? what would the message be? what is the call to action?)
Here’s some additional thoughts:
Arizona’s immigration scene is a fast-moving target – active in legislation and two U.S. Supreme Court responses in 2010 and 2012. SB1070 was overruled – but the state continues to face litigation on the remaining provision (police can check immigration status during a lawful stop). There is also a recent ruling on the state’s 2005 smuggling law.
http://www.latinpost.com/articles/25513/20141109/immigration-reform-2014-news-federal-judge-strikes-down-arizonas-controversial-immigration-smuggling-law.htm (linked on the AZcoalition for migrant rights page).
The proposed action for Arizona therefore needs to be up to date – what actions are desirable/achievable for the Coalition to undertake next.
Did the political landscape in Arizona change at all in the 2014 election? What are the immigration views of the new governor? What is the role of counties, municipalities, nongovernmental organizations for your proposed action?
Also I will attach a file and I need you to fill it out it’s CALLED “planpdf” and then I need you to send it back to me, so I can make sure you are on the right track. This is my final project, and I need the work to be perfect.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.