There are two assignments for this module as follows:
1 Mini-essays 40% 2500 words
2. Individual essay 60% 2000 words
Assessment 1– 40%
1. To strengthen your familiarity with material appropriate to researching at masters level , including:
• The nature of argument
• The nature of critical analysis
2. To engage in a level of critical analysis which help deepen your understanding of the module and develop your skills of critical analysis.
1. Access the 3 journal articles listed below
2. Read the 3 articles.
3. Identify access and read 1 additional article from the reference list of one of the 3 articles above.
4. For each of the four articles, do the following:
4.1. Summarise the main argument that the article makes,
4.2. Explain what evidence the argument is based on.
Each of these summaries should be approximately 300 – 400 words long.
5. Write a short essay (approximately 500 words) on how these articles and the arguments in them are connected. For example, in what ways do they agree, what debates are evident? The mini essay should contain an introduction, analysis and conclusion which present your argument about how the four articles are similar and/or different; how they connect or contrast.
6. Write a brief reflection (no more than 500 words) on what you have learned through doing this assignment in terms of research, reading and understanding academic material and academic writing and how you can apply this learning in your academic work.
Brocklehurst, M., C. Grey & A. Sturdy (2010), ‘Management: The work that dares not speak its name’, Management Learning, 41(1), pp. 7-19.
Carey, A. (1977). ‘The Lysenko Syndrome in Western Social Science’, Australian Psychologist, 12(1), pp. 27-38.
Ghoshal, S. (2005). ‘Bad Management Theories Are Destroying Good Management Practices’ Academy of Management Learning & Education, 4(1), pp. 75-91.
Mesny, A. (2009). ‘What do ‘we’ know that ‘they’ don’t? Sociologists’ versus nonsociologists’ knowledge’, Canadian Journal of Sociology, 34(3), pp. 671-695
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.