Management Consultant (strategic case analysis )
OUTLINE AND REQUIREMENTS
In this assignment, you will assume the role of management consultant, who has the role of conducting a strategic case analysis of a large company, and providing the company with recommendations for improved long-term performance.
You are required to conduct a strategic analysis of this business or organization. This should involve external and internal environmental scanning, including PESTEL, Five-forces analysis, Stakeholder analysis, internal strength-weakness and SWOT analysis.
Your assignment should include an analysis of the major problems or issues faced by the company, and conclude with recommendations to assist the company in dealing with its major strategic problems (or, if the company is currently successful, focus on the continued improvement of the company in the longer term).
Recommended issues to discuss in the major assignment.
These are recommended issues only. You may combine some of these issues, leave some out if they are not relevant, or add other issues if appropriate.
1. Executive summary (cover page, summarizing the main points of your strategic analysis, as below).
2. A brief description of the organization, including its name and the type of business (what products or services it provides), as well as the type of staff, the number of staff, the number of branches etc.
3. An external analysis (at the industry/macro-environment levels). For example:
a) Current and potential opportunities and how they may be taken advantage of.
b) Current and potential threats and how they might be overcome or minimized.
If relevant, discuss the impact of national culture and conditions on the organization.
4. An internal analysis. For example:
a) strengths and how they will be used ,
b) weaknesses, and, if possible, how they might be overcome or minimized
5. A “Five-forces” analysis of the industry the organization is based in. Apply this model to discuss how you can maximize the competitive advantage of the organization.
6. How will the organization address the four generic building blocks of competitive advantage: efficiency, quality, innovation, and customer responsiveness?
7. Discuss the distinctive competencies of the organization.
8. Does the organization have a differentiation strategy? Discuss.
9. If relevant, discuss any strategic alliances that may benefit your organization.
10. Should the organization go global? Why/why not? If yes, how will this be achieved
11. Based on the above, what are the major problems or potential problems the organization should address?
12. Based on your analysis of the major problems or potential problems, what are your recommendations for the organization?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.