MANAGING BUSINESS OPERATIONS-CRITICAL ANALYSIS AND EVALUATION OF OPERATIONS
CRITICAL ANALYSIS AND EVALUATION OF OPERATIONS
You are required to select and research an organisation with a view to reporting on its operations.
The assessment is in three parts. The first part deals with the background of the operations. The second part deals with the transformation process, the five performance objectives and the four V’s of operations management. The third part deals with process design.
PART ONE – Background of the Operations (10%)
• Identify an organisation with which you are familiar and briefly describe its general and business context – purpose, size, competitors, customers, and recent performance.
• Discuss the main external factors that affect the organisation.
PART TWO – Transformation Processes and Evaluation of the Operations (60%)
• Describe the main operations of the organisation in terms of inputs, transformation processes, and outputs.
• Analyse the organisation in terms of the four V’s of operations management – volume, variety, variation, and visibility. (If your chosen organisation is very diversified you may find it easier to consider different products/services that the organisation offers, rather than considering the organisation as a whole)
• Evaluate what each of the five operations performance objectives means to the organisation and which factors are most valued by its customers (again this might be different for different products/services).
PART THREE – Process Design (30%)
Identify a key process within your chosen organisation, which you would be involved with as an operations manager:
• Describe the layout and the flow of customers, materials, or information, as appropriate.
• Discuss what you think are the main objectives of the process design, and whether or not these objectives are being achieved.
• Describe how control and feedback mechanisms might be used within the process.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.