For question ONE you have not done the following,-
1) YOU NEED TO DISCUSS MARKETING RESEARCH IN THE CONTEXT OF IDENTIFYING VIRGIN’S POTENTIAL MARKETS
2) MARKETING RESEARCH IN TERMS OF MEETING CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS AND CREATING SATISFIED CUSTOMERS. Please provide examples and illustrations from the case study (virgin) – refer to section 4.1 and paraphrase EVERYTHING and you may refer to other chapters and your own resources to explain further in response to marketing research in the context of marketing mix and identifying an organisation’s potential markets and in terms of meeting customer requirements and creating satisfied customers.
For question TWO:
1) You have not divided your work as my tutor informed you (each element of each type of research needs to be separate, for example – questionnaires, focus groups, observation – each element should be separate) . Remember to provide examples for each from the case, and defining them with reference to the case study,
2) SUGGEST WHICH TYPE OF DATA WOULD BE MORE EFFECTIVE TO VIRGIN, PROVIDING REASONS AND ALSO, GIVE ILLUSTRATIONS AND EXAMPLES FROM THE CASE IF VIRGIN HAS USED ANY OF THESE TYPES OF DATA IN THE CASE. EXPLAIN AND PROVIDE AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE (also discuss the issue of limitation of cost, time and accuracy)
For question THREE:
1) Provide realistic and relevant examples of types of marketing research which the organisation could use to improve its current business situation and satisfy customer requirements. In answering this question you are also required to REFER TO OTHER organisations with which you are familiar, and provide outside examples from the real world with reference to organizations you know (YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE OF THIS). You need to explain how different types of marketing research can be used in different business situations WITH REFERENCE TO VIRGIN.