McCarthyism in 1950
Two of the following essay questions will appear on the final; you will be asked to answer both of them. Be sure to read each question carefully and answer all parts of the question. While there is no required length for your responses, a general guideline would be something in the range of approximately 3-5 paragraphs or 300-500 words in length. I will grade primarily on the content of your short essays, but this is a college-level writing assignment and essays not written in college-level English will be graded down. (10 points each)
1. Discuss three events in the period from 1945-1949 that led to the development of what came to be known as ìMcCarthyismî in 1950. Then discuss what impact this red scare had on American life.
2. Describe the events of the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis. Do you think there was anything the U.S. could have done to handle these two events better?
3. Describe three events of the civil rights movement that you think are most important and justify your choices. What was significant about these events?
4. Choose three of the following events and explain why they were important turning points in the Vietnam War: Geneva accords of 1954, Tet offensive, Gulf of Tonkin Resolution, My Lai, Kent State. What would you describe as the major legacy (positive or negative) of the Vietnam War?
5. Beginning in the late1960ís, conservative politicians and thinkers began to become more and more important in U.S. society. Describe the rise of the new conservatism, concentrating on at least three of the following: the reaction to the Great Society and cultural upheavals of the 1960ís and 1970ís, Richard Nixon, the Religious Right, ìReaganomics,î and Ronald Reagan. What were the main economic and political theories of the new right?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.