Final Term Project Paper and Presentation Topic: McDonalds Expansion in China
You will be required to submit a 10-15-page term paper regarding how to enter a foreign market for a particular product or service. Each of you will select a country
(not the US nor the companys headquarters country) and must communicate your final choice to me via email by the end of Week 4. Course participants will need to post a
presentation of their paper in Power Point in the Bb Learn Assignments area .
In addition to the paper and presentation, you are required to submit the following:
– An individual evaluation of three presentations other than your own. The focus of your comments should be on the feasibility of the business idea (are you
convinced?) and overall professionalism of the presentation. I will provide more details of this requirement and an evaluation form that you will use later in the
The maximum number of slides for the presentation is 16. The presentation and the written paper account for 10 percent and 10 percent of your course grade,
respectively. Your commentary on the other groups will be weighted 5% of the course grade.
In your term paper, you will apply the theories from this class to analyze the market potential for a product or service of your choice in your selected foreign
country. Your paper should include, but not be limited to, the following:
– Product description, product track record
– Introduction of the company
– Reason for entering a foreign market at this time
– Costbenefit analysis of different entry models for this product (i.e. FDI, licensing, exporting)
– Anticipated cultural and political challenges
– Government policies (tariffs, non tariff barriers, taxes, regulations re. foreign ownership and other FDI regulations)
– Brief description of the country (geography, major industries, demographics)
– Economic system / role of government in the economy / Current political conditions
– Current economic conditions (wages, income distribution, economic growth rate, unemployment rate, inflation rate etc.)
– Financial markets (foreign exchange rate, interest rate, stability and performance)
– Balance of payments
– Foreign economic policy and openness: major trading partners and investors, countrys membership in any trade blocs, countrys participation in international
– SWOT Analysis
– Market segmentation, pricing strategy, distribution and promotional strategy.
Specific requirements for the paper:
– font size 12/ double spaced
– 10-15 pages of text (excluding cover page and exhibits)
– numbered pages
– cover page with title of the project and your name
– list of contents, summary and conclusions
– clearly labeled relevant exhibits and graphs (cut and paste from web is acceptable but not copies from books)
– bibliography with proper citations of all quotations (APA format)
– source of statistics for all charts and tables is required
Great data for final term projects – from Emily Missner, LCOB librarian
Posted on: Sunday, September 28, 2014 8:10:23 AM EDT
From Emily Missner, LeBow College librarian- There’s no question about it: the World Bank’s got some great data. For example, the World Bank Development Indicators are
essential to so many economics and international business classes. If you haven’t used them yet, I bet you will soon. But there’s only one thing better than great
data: FREE great data! The World Bank has opened up its fantastic data sets for everyone. Along with the World Development Indicators, there are 18 more sets of data
to peruse and use, ranging from Millennium Development Indicators to the Doing Business Database, from Enterprise Surveys to Gender Statistics. Most of the data sets
can be downloaded in a variety of formats including excel, xml, and csv. If you’re interested in economics or international business, this is certainly a resource you
should bookmark. We’ve also got it in our catalog.
A subset of the World Bank Indicators can also accessed via Google Public Data. It’s the same data, but it’s sort of fun to see it graphically displayed in different
ways. I especially like the map option.
Data at the World Bank
Google Public Data Explorer
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.