Mentoring Student Nurses as a guide into practice.
• Mentoring Student Nurses
• Written at Maters level.
• Harvard Referencing. And to incorporate journals and books and to remain in the UK as much as possible.
• Mentoring strategies to prepare students for clinical practice.
• Establishing work relationships.
• How to plan out learning, so the student would achieve their learning outcomes.
• Assessment of accountability, NMC
• How to evaluate learning
• Teaching skills.
• Why use a SWOT analysis and argue why this is good or bad and compare.
• Base this on the NMC (nursing and midwifery council) “Standards To Support Learning and Assessment In Practice”
• Also use the “Frances Report to refer to and use the Six C’s (Care, Compassion, Competence, Communication, Courage, Commitment,)
• Use Learning styles and facilitation of learning.
• Learning styles with student. In detail.
• Analysis mentors teaching skills and techniques
• Also analysis mentors barriers such as “failing to fail” Duffy 2003 and Failure to fail “art and science “ Nursing Standard 2007 The Toxic Mentor who makes it difficult for the student to achieve their learning outcomes.
• Use “Scot I and Spouse J 2010 Practice Based Learning in Health and Social Care.
• Use Principles of Practice assessment.
• Facilitation of learning. For example use knowledge of the students stage of learning to select appropriate learning opportunities to meet individual needs and feedback.
• Facilitation and selection of appropriate learning strategies to integrate learning from practice and academic experiences.
• Assessment and accountability and how to provide feedback
• Must use and compare to NMC Standards of Support learning and assessment in practice.
• Mentor’s accountability in nursing practice and use NMC Code.
• How a mentor should perform as teacher. (learning and assessing. )
• Critically analysis in depth and map this out.
• Barriers that can occur and why.
• Some books that also must be used are as follows. “Being an Effective Mentor” Kathleen Feeney Jonson
2008, Nurse as Educator, Susan B Bastable 2014, Mentoring Preceptor ship and Clinical Supervision. 2000, Mastering Mentorship, Julie Baily- McHale and Donna Hart, 2011, The Code: Standards of Conduct, Performance and ethics for nurses and midwives . 2008.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?