Mentoring Student Nurses as a guide into practice.
• Mentoring Student Nurses
• Written at Maters level.
• Harvard Referencing. And to incorporate journals and books and to remain in the UK as much as possible.
• Mentoring strategies to prepare students for clinical practice.
• Establishing work relationships.
• How to plan out learning, so the student would achieve their learning outcomes.
• Assessment of accountability, NMC
• How to evaluate learning
• Teaching skills.
• Why use a SWOT analysis and argue why this is good or bad and compare.
• Base this on the NMC (nursing and midwifery council) “Standards To Support Learning and Assessment In Practice”
• Also use the “Frances Report to refer to and use the Six C’s (Care, Compassion, Competence, Communication, Courage, Commitment,)
• Use Learning styles and facilitation of learning.
• Learning styles with student. In detail.
• Analysis mentors teaching skills and techniques
• Also analysis mentors barriers such as “failing to fail” Duffy 2003 and Failure to fail “art and science “ Nursing Standard 2007 The Toxic Mentor who makes it difficult for the student to achieve their learning outcomes.
• Use “Scot I and Spouse J 2010 Practice Based Learning in Health and Social Care.
• Use Principles of Practice assessment.
• Facilitation of learning. For example use knowledge of the students stage of learning to select appropriate learning opportunities to meet individual needs and feedback.
• Facilitation and selection of appropriate learning strategies to integrate learning from practice and academic experiences.
• Assessment and accountability and how to provide feedback
• Must use and compare to NMC Standards of Support learning and assessment in practice.
• Mentor’s accountability in nursing practice and use NMC Code.
• How a mentor should perform as teacher. (learning and assessing. )
• Critically analysis in depth and map this out.
• Barriers that can occur and why.
• Some books that also must be used are as follows. “Being an Effective Mentor” Kathleen Feeney Jonson
2008, Nurse as Educator, Susan B Bastable 2014, Mentoring Preceptor ship and Clinical Supervision. 2000, Mastering Mentorship, Julie Baily- McHale and Donna Hart, 2011, The Code: Standards of Conduct, Performance and ethics for nurses and midwives . 2008.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.