The module will be assessed through an individual report of 2500 words assessing learning outcome 1. (+/- 10%)
critically assess the sustainability policy of an events business and offer suitable recommendations in line with your critical appraisal, and based on theories discussed in the class and beyond. The chosen event / event management company could be of any size, nature and in any location of your choice.
Please use and apply the triple bottom line theory for it
• All reports should be typed using 12p text, 1.5 line spacing and Arial/Times.
• All reports should be spell checked.
• All reports should follow the general structure of cover page, acknowledgements (if any), cover page, introduction, main body, analysis, conclusion/recommendations, although this can be named differently. Focus and structure should be given with effective use of headings and subheadings.
• All sources must be referenced using the Harvard Referencing System.
• A full reference list of all sources must be included at the end of the report.
Any event – must have a sustainability / csr policy though
Must justify and defend WHY the event
– 250-350 words
– Based in home country
– Not a description of the event
– Which theoretical framework you will be using
o Justify and defend
o Align it with the event
– Literature review
o 800-1000 words
o Key theory – explain very briefly the theory
o Critique of the theory
• Short comings and weaknesses
• Critical evaluation of other academics etc.
• Pros and cons / disagreements and agreements in common literature
o 1000 words
o Critique of the event and identify gaps, issues and shortcomings
• MarketLine and bribery / corruption facts
o See whether the theory and event’s report / policy match
– Recommendations / conclusion
o 300 words
o Highlight ways to overcome gaps
o Fix the gaps
o Overall evaluation of the report / policy
o Concluding remarks
– Academic references (at least 10)
o Three times and no more per reference
– Sub headings in the chapters
– Appendices = Okay
When did they bid for the world expo?
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.