Multinational business and globalisation;
Question: In what sense and, if so, in what way has international business been a major force behind economic integration and economic globalisation?
Reading: John Dunning, ed., Making globalisation good: the moral challenges of globalisation (Oxford, 2003); Alfred D. Chandler and Jr., Bruce Mazlish, eds.,
Leviathans : multinational corporations and the new global history (Cambridge : Cambridge, 2005)
make sure to use the books which are recommended for the essay question. I will be attaching my globalisation lecture notes .it will very important that you use
information that which has been explained in the lecture as my tutor had specified that.
Read the following assignment presentation requirements carefully, and follow them.
1. The assignment should be 2,500 words long – no shorter and no longer. If you need to’bulk it up’, incorporate some extra academic reading.
2. It should have 11/2 line spacing
3. It should have exactly a 2.5 cm margin on the left hand side, and a 4 cm margin on the right hand side.
4. The assignment word count excludes the appendices and references.
5. Within your answer, cite authors’ contributions by their name, using ‘surname + year of publication’ e.g. Shum (2011); Buchanan and Huczynski (2010), not by their
journal article title, the journal name, or name of their book.
6. All quotations should have the page indicated on which they appear e.g. Shum, 2011, p.405
7. Do not use footnotes or reference numbering. Place all author citations at the end of the essay in the references section.
8. In the references section, list the authors alphabetically, by first author surname. 9. For journal articles, include author name, year, article title, journal
name, volume number, issue number and page range, e.g.:
Shum, P.K. (2011), ‘Paganini’s first concerto’, Business History, vol.24, no.3, pp. 403-441 10. For books, include author name, book title, publisher, place of
i. Huczynski, A.A and Buchanan, D. (2013), Organizational Behaviour,
8th edition, Prentice Hall / Financial Times, Harlow, Essex
11. In the References, always give full details about an author’s original journal article / book, irrespective of which publication you found it in – NOT: Brown
(2004) found in
Shum (2011). Give the full Brown reference instead.
12. When using research / reading do not just ‘name drop’ author names + year in your answer (e.g. ‘Smith 2012’). Rather, explain your author’s contribution (research
finding, opinion) that the cited author makes to your argument/discussion (e.g. “Smith’s (2010) finding showed that …”; “Smith (2010) argued that …” You need to
examiners that you have actually read the material and understand it.
13. Find a trusted friend with a good command of written English, to proof read your
final version before submission. Use font size 12.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.