The Open House report is an analytical report. It should give details about your experience, answering the questions below and others that may be applicable to your experience.
On a Saturday or Sunday visit approximately 4 to 5 Open Houses. Approach the Open House as if you are a buyer looking for a home to purchase. The point of the assignment is to feel like a buyer, see what things the agent did or did not do that you liked and were effective in getting you interested in either that home or in buying a home. Pay close attention to the following:
1. How you found the Open House.
2. If you went by the signs on the curbs, were there sufficient and clear signs leading you to the Open House.
3. Were you greeted by the agent when you entered the Open House.
4. How was the house “staged”?
5. How would you rate your interaction with the agent?
6. Were there refreshments?
7. Were there flyers on the outside of the house?
8. Were there flyers on the inside of the house, as well?
9. Were the flyers effective? How would you rate them?
10. Was there anything the agent did that you did not like or that offended you?
11. Was there anything the agent did that you thought was a “Nice” touch?
12. Was the agent appropriately dressed?
13. Anything else that you wish to comment on regarding your experience.
14. With the report, include a copy of agent’s listing flyer. If there is no listing flyer, include the name of the agent and the real estate office the agent is representing (this could be a business card).
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.