Here are some questions to help with Individual Assignments.
1. Identify whether your chosen organization is primarily materials processing, information processing or customer processing.
2. Identify your organisations volume of output (either daily, weekly or annually), its variety (product range), variation in demand over time and its variability (the extent to which it can be customized).
3. Identify the order qualifying factors in the industry from the customer’s perspective using the ‘Neely criteria’ discussed
4. What are your chosen organization’s order winners? Identify these in terms of the ‘Neely criteria’. How successful is your organization within its chosen market? (i.e. what is its market share, profitability etc…) Find some operations data and compare these with data from a competitor to help demonstrate competitive advantage.
5. How does your chosen organization use its Operations to deliver its Order Winners?
i.e. how important are; process type, supply chain, capacity management, human resources management and organizational culture, quality management, continuous improvement, new product and new service development, lean or agile production, mass customization or globalization.
6. What does your selected organisation’s Business Model look like. Refer to the Spring & Mason model and describe its Network Architecture, Market Offering and Technology.
7. What is (or are) the major Operations Strategy or Strategies employed by the organization
8. Draw how the Operations Strategy and Business model are built up using the Framework .
• Evaluate the order qualifiers in the industry sector and the specific order winners of your chosen organisation using the ‘Neely’ criteria.
• Evaluate how these order winners are met by your selected organisation by identifying their business model using the Spring and Mason (2010) model discussed in this module and the operations strategy adopted. You will need to discuss features such as process design, quality, cost, supply chain, capacity, innovation, market offering, network architecture, technology and / or human resources.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the external and internal issues affecting strategy and operations
• Demonstrate the ability to use strategic operations management tools and techniques
• Explain the business model and operations strategy by using up to date and relevant comparative operations data to help demonstrate that your chosen company has a competitive advantage in its industry sector
YOU CAN ALSO PLACE OTHER SIMILAR ORDERS ON OUR WEBSITE AND GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS!!!
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.