Operations Management Case Study
The main purpose of this assignment is to provide the opportunity for you to fully grasp the general understanding of operations management as a subject area. Particularly you will also have opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of a specific aspect of operations management.
In this assignment you are required to work individually. You are expected to search a specific issue or problem that an organisation* is experiencing in its operations and carry out an in-depth study into that issue or problem. The study will include background description of the issue clearly linking it to that particular organisation working environment, detail explanation of the issue, the literature review to understand the issue, and finally development of a sound practical solution to address the issue. The practical solution could be in terms of formulated strategies, operational procedure, or a working model, and it should be developed with the literature review based knowledge and the case study analysis. You have to understand that the practical solution you have developed is just a conceptual solution, and you may recommend how best you could test the solution to further gain confidence on it.
The report should include (you can vary the structure and headings if needed)
1. A one page executive summary (around 200 words)
2. Introduction (Background,explanation of the issue,scope of the study, and
rationale of the study)
3. Literature review (minimum 800 words)
4. Development of conceptual solution
5. Case study analysis
6. Conclusion and recommendations
8. Appendices(if needed)
1. Case Study about something really related to operations management
2. Literature review is very important and should start with defining the issue/concept.
3. International journal of management reviews to be used, and the journals to be academic ones.
4. The development of Conceptual solution is the most important part ? it is the best model or framework adapted to solve the issue and it is the best way that allow us to analyse our problem ? example: as per literature , it was found that there was four conceptual models which will allow us to understand the problem and mostly I am going to adapted the second one which is xxxx. And then mention the reason why we choose this conceptual framework . So the conceptual model is a perfect academic framework.
5. ARCOM conference paper to be used (as attached).
6. The paper will enter a turnitin software to check plagiarism and the allowed similarity is only 7%. Please make sure to this!
7. Module guide and teaching schedule are attached to allow you choose an appropriate topic in operations.
8. Coursework Assignment Brief is also attached, please look into it.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.