1) Describe the background of the problem. Tell the story of the issue and why it deserves attention.
2) Identify the stakeholders/change agents. Who, or what organizations, are concerned, may benefit from, or are affected by this proposal. List the interested parties, patients, students, agencies, Joint Commission, etc.
3) Use the feedback from the Module 2 main forum post and refine your PICOT question. Make sure that the question fits with your graduate degree specialization.
4) State the purpose and project objectives in specific, realistic, and measurable terms. The objective should address what is to be gained. This is a restatement of the question, providing focus. Measurements need to be taken before and after the evidence-based practice is introduced to identify the expected changes.
5) Provide supportive rationale that the problem or issue is an important one for nursing to resolve using relevant professional literature sources.
6) Develop an initial reference list to assure that there is adequate literature to support your evidence-based practice project. Follow the "Steps to an Efficient Search to Answer a Clinical Question" box in chapter 3 of the textbook. Use "NUR 699 Search Method Example" to assist you.
7) The majority of references should be research articles. However, national sources such as Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), Department of Health and Human Resources (HHS), or the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) and others may be used when you are gathering statistics to provide the rationale for the problem.
8) Once you get into the literature, you may find there is very little research to support your topic and you will have to start all over again. Remember, in order for this to be an evidence-based project, you MUST have enough evidence to introduce this as a practice change. If you find that you do not have enough supporting evidence to change a practice, then further research would need to be conducted.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Refer to "NUR 699 Problem Description Holistic Assessment."
Upon receiving feedback from the instructor, refine "Section B: Problem Description" for your final submission. This will be a continuous process throughout the course for each section.
NUR 699 – Capstone
Problem Description Holistic Assessment
Directions: Utilizing the assessment tool below, the first submission of this portion of the assignment will be graded holistically. In order to achieve the full points for the assignment, all the criteria on the left must be met at the competency level described on the right.
12 pts 24 pts 36 pts 48 pts 60 pts
Describe the background of the problem.
Identify the stakeholders/change agents and list the interested parties.
Provide the PICOT question.
State the purpose and project objectives in specific, realistic, and measurable terms. Develop an initial reference list No discernible problem description and/or objectives. The problem selection rationale is not addressed or minimally addressed. Expected changes before and after the evidence-based practice is not addressed or minimally addressed. Reveals inaccurate comprehension of material and lacks the ability to apply information. Subject matter is absent, inappropriate, and/or irrelevant. Initial reference list is missing. Surface errors are pervasive enough that they impede communication of meaning. Inappropriate word choice and/or sentence construction are used.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.