Post Traumatic Stress and Human behavior
Mental Health Issue presented from Theoretical, Neurological, Diversity, and Practice/Treatment Perspectives Due: First Day
Assignment Description: Choose a mental health issue of you own interest, such as a symptom or symptoms of a mental illness (Ex: hallucinations or agoraphobia), a mental disorder (Ex: personality disorder), or a related behavioral problem (Ex: intimate partner violence), and discuss it from at least two explanatory theoretical perspectives. In terms of theories, you may choose the theories. The following are requirements:
• NOTE: using the same paper for two courses, which is against university policy. Remember that Turn-It-In will review for previously submitted materials from USC, including the VAC, as well as other national universities.)
• You should not use Eriksonian theory as that was covered extensively in the first year. Other theories from the first year are acceptable with the expectation that they are presented at the more advanced second year level. This includes the Object Relations theories.
• The use of Object Relations theory can satisfy the requirement if you present the theoretical perspective from specific object relations theorists (e.g., Fairbairn, Bowlby, Winnicott, etc.) If you choose, you may present two separate theorists from Object Relations in an integrative approach, but be sure that you elaborate enough on the perspective of each theorist to fully satisfy the requirement for two theoretical perspectives.
• Behavioral and Cognitive theories count as one theory and are presented together.
• If you use Modern Attachment Theory or Self-Psychology, you must present these theories at a much more advanced perspective than you did for Assignment 1 for this class. This typically means explaining perspectives from additional theorists.
• Please check with me if you have any questions. A section on Neurobiology is required. A short Practice/Treatment section (2–3 page) is also required. Be sure the treatment flows from at least one of your theoretical perspectives, and that you present its use for your specific topic. Diversity issues must also be included. You don’t have to cover them all, but you do need to demonstrate an awareness of how these factors (such as class, gender, culture, race, sexual orientation) may impact your subject. (For example, in presenting Anti-social Personality Disorder, you would want to explore if issues such as poverty, race, or cultural traditions can be involved in developing the disorder, or in being assigned the diagnosis, etc.).
An A paper demonstrates an integration of assigned readings, class lectures, and your own research. It also shows mastery of the topic as well as understanding of the complex nature of the subject. (See student handbook for further elaboration.)
Internet resources should be limited to three sites and you should list the websites clearly, including identifying the subject or keywords used. Please be sure these are reputable sites (e.g., Cochrane or Campbell Collaborations, Medscape) and preferably peer reviewed.
• While Wikipedia may be a starting point for some research, the information it contains should be verified through other sources, and this will be reflected in your references.
Please demonstrate original thinking wherever possible. You may use a case or small vignettes to illustrate the concepts, but please remember this is not a practice paper so a vignette should be no more than one page. You may be stimulated by material in the asynchronous or class sessions, but do not offer these as sole sources (e.g. you must do your own research to establish what the references included.) Papers will be graded not only on content but on writing style as well. In other words, papers should be well written, well organized, and concepts clearly articulated.
Writing is 25% of your overall grade for this assignment. Other specifics:
• 16 PAGES; DOUBLE-SPACED (AS PER APA FORMAT, USE A COVER SHEET, BUT DO NOT COUNT IT AS ONE OF YOUR PAGES!) • USE times roman 12 point font NORMAL FONTS AND NORMAL MARGINS. APA STYLE IS REQUIRED (WHICH INCLUDES HEADINGS). • AS PER ALL ACADEMIC PAPERS, START WITH AN INTRODUCTION, & INCLUDE A CONCLUSION. • AT LEAST 15 REFERENCES REQUIRED. CLASS LECTURES MAY NOT COUNT AMONG THEM.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.