Paper, Order, or Assignment Requirements
Please note that there are 2 papers. I put it together because it helps for it to be written by the same person
a) 14-16 pages Term Paper (Abstract & References are separate pages
b) 4-6 pages Opinion Only Paper
Term Paper Instructions
Read this very carefully and follow the instructions.
You are going to write a 14-16 page term paper in this class. Start immediately. The discussion posts are meant to help you with this process.
Part II of this paper is your final exam, so read it carefully. I will explain more about this after explaining your term paper assignment.
Term Paper Instructions
1. The paper will be in APA format. You will write an abstract and a References page. The abstract and the References page are EXTRA pages and do not count toward the introduction, body, and conclusion pages and the page requirement of 16-18 pages.
2. The paper will use 14-16 sources. The sources must be different types of sources, so you cannot use all books or all magazines, etc.; instead, use a variety of sources to establish credibility. The sources must be credible, too. You can use 9 online sources and the rest must be print sources.
3. The paper will prove the following thesis– You must use this thesis as your frame, filling in the blank:
(Your topic________that you choose yourself) is a necessary public communication campaign because of w, x, y, and z, and can be effectively implemented by using a, b, and c.
4. Your introduction will be about a page and will include the thesis as the last sentence.
5. Your body paragraphs will discuss w, x, y, and z (your ideas about why this is necessary), in addition to discussing how these ideas will be effectively communicated using various types of media sources, social media, etc.– the a, b, and c.
6. You will write 3-4 paragraphs of conclusions discussing future implications, hypothetical situations, and include a powerful last sentence that leaves an impact on the reader.
7. You will incorporate an almost equal amount of fact and opinion (opinion meaning your critical analysis as a researcher) in the term paper. This must be balanced. Do not include all facts or all opinions. You can use one citation per paragraph if this helps you understand this equation more.
8. Do not use “I” narrative personal information, as in “I grew up on a farm and…”– You may however use “I” as the critical researcher: “I believe this analysis is credible because…”
9. Review APA format if you need to. There are helpful reminder links that I posted for you under Resources. Remember, you are supposed to come to this class knowing this format already.
10. Proofread your work. Use 12 Times New Roman or Times Font. This paper is double-spaced.
11. Do not use overly long quotes to take up space. Do not press return 10 times on pages before starting to write the content. Do not keep repeating ideas over and over again. If you find it challenging to write content, then simply do more research and/or call me. You can also keep a research writing journal, where you explore ideas in an informal way. Ask questions, too– this helps because it challenges your ideas.
12. Feel free to call me from 10AM-11PM all days of the week for a phone conference about your paper: (808) 292-9220.
PART II: THE FINAL EXAM CONTENT
The last part of this assignment involves answering this question on a separate page AFTER the Resources page:
1. What would the world be like without public communication campaigns? (You will need to address the importance of public communication campaigns in your answer) Remember to mention some ideas from the readings in the textbook, too.
Write 4-6 pages. This is an opinion ONLY paper. No citations or sources are needed. I am looking ONLY for your ideas in this paper. If you include citations, points will be deducted.
Before answering this question, think about the following:
1. Why are public communication campaigns necessary?
2. How do public communication campaigns help the public?
3. What would happen if public communication campaigns were illegal? Are there countries that ban these types of campaigns? Why do they do that? What effect does this have on the public?
4. Can public communication campaigns have a negative effect on the public? Why or why not?
5. What did I learn from the readings in the textbook that will help me to answer this question?
These questions are meant to help you when answering the final exam question:
What would the world be like without public communication campaigns? (You will need to address the importance of public communication campaigns in your answer)– Think about this for a little while. I am expecting an informed and analytical answer.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.