Student Project: Report and Presentation on a Research Study
The following web address is for a site called PsyBlog: Understanding Your Mind, with the post titled, “Why We do Dumb or Irrational Things: 10 Brilliant Social Psychology Studies.” At the end of the post is a link titled, “10 more brilliant social psychology studies. “ You can learn more about the 20 studies at the following web address.
TOPIC: When Situations Not Personality Dictate Our Behavior
• You will select a study from the list above. Visit the web address above to read about the study you are assigned. If you need more clarity, do a web search to get additional insight into the social psychology study you are assigned.
• The written part of the project should be no longer than 10 pages (including graphs, graphics & charts – which are optional), but no shorter than 5 pages (normal font and size).
• The presentation in class is to be no more than 25 minutes, but no shorter than 15 minutes.
• Remember, the key idea is to meet the goals & objectives of the project in the most effective way possible, not the length of the written or presented material. The length requirements given above are simply a suggested guideline for the minimum requirements. If you will need additional time for the presentation, please inform the instructor at least one class day before the presentation.
The written and presented project will:
• Describe the research study and the result(s) that occurred.
• Give your opinions about the study. For example: – Were you surprised by any part of this study?
• – Do you think the study is relevant to understanding human behavior?
• -If it was an old study – do you think the findings are still relevant today?
• Describe how the art of communication (or lack of communication) impacted on the participants of the research study.
• How can this study be applied to a work setting or situations in business? Give a full description.
• Be creative!
• Students will work in groups of 2 or 3.
• Grades for the project will be based on how well you understood the research study you were assigned, how well you were able to communicate your ideas in the written report, your creativity in applying the research study to business, your effectiveness in communicating the content of your report to the class during your presentation.
• Demonstrated knowledge of subject (content)
• Effectiveness in communication of ideas (clarity/style)
• Creativity in presentation (PowerPoint, video, etc.) (ideas/structure)
• Impact and role of communication
• Application to business
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.