1. Use the formula on p. 71 of the text (Assessment procedures for counselors and helping professionals), calculate z-scores for all of the following results, and add the z-scores to the table:
2. Use the following guidelines to identify possible areas of strength for this individual and areas that may be cause for concern.
+2.0+ Very Superior
+1.3 to 2.0 Superior
+0.6 to 1.3 High Average
-0.6 to –1.3 Low Average
-1.3 to –2.0 Borderline
-2.0 to –3.0 Impaired
-3.0 to –4.0 Very Impaired
-4.0 to –5.0 Profoundly Impaired
3. What are the specific strengths you identified:
4. What are the areas of concern:
5. Make note of any other observations that you would like to include based on your evaluation of the z-scores.
Please use APA
YOU CAN ALSO PLACE OTHER SIMILAR ORDERS ON OUR WEBSITE AND GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS!!!