research methods midterm exam
Assess the methodological strength and weakness of the article provided separately. Please refer to the items below to navigate through your answer.
Hint: Please find below some possible aspects for decomposing a research project
1. Does it primarily rely on qualitative or quantitative techniques? Is it convincing?
2. Does it have a clear hypothesis?
3. Are the variables defined clearly?
4. Are there issues pertaining to the operationalization of variables?
5. Is it inductive or deductive? Is it compatible with the nature of the research undertaken?
6. Is it exploratory, descriptive or explanatory?
7. Is it nomothetic or idiographic?
8. Are there issues pertaining to data reliability? Accuracy? Validity? Data collection?
9. Were the dependent and independent variables correctly selected? Would you do it differently?
10. What is the sampling strategy? Do you diagnose any problems/limitations/constraints pertaining to sample selection?
11. Does the research reveal any causal inference or only representing correlation?
12. Have you diagnosed any problems of inconsistency regarding research aims & research implications?
13. Are there other logical pitfalls that you recognize?
14. What are the primary strengths? Do you think that pros outweigh cons?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?