Research Report Proposal Assignment;
A proposal is part of any formal research report process. It must follow a number of specific rules in order for it to be successful. Your goal with a proposal is to have it approved. Therefore, it needs to be specific, definitive, clear, and confident.
Your proposal will need to incorporate a number of necessary sections and formatting rules.
1. It should be written in memo format.
2. Its introductory paragraph should provide your name and project focus, include the purpose behind the document (to have the proposal approved), and provide a brief overview of the rest of the document.
3. A background paragraph(s) should offer a precise, brief narrative of the topic. This paragraph(s) should also include a statement by you that states clearly the importance or impact of this topic. Why should we care that you are taking it on as the focus of your research report?
4. The next paragraph contains a clear statement on the specific problem or issue related to your broader topic that you are focussing on. This paragraph also needs to contain a clear purpose statement in which you provide a precise description of your approach to the problem: you discuss the what, the how, the why, and the scope of your project (see the related documents from week 3 for details).
5. The final paragraph provides some details about your methodology: that is, how will you complete what you set out to complete. Can you list some helpful resources that you are using at this point? Where are you getting your information? What might the final outline of the project look like? Can you offer a rough schedule of work that needs to be completed?
6. The final section includes your bibliography. Follow IEEE format, and be sure to cite these sources appropriately in your proposal.
Length: at least a page single spaced.
Research Proposal Checklist
Yes /2 Somewhat /1 No /0
1. The proposal is written in proper memo format.
2. The introductory paragraph properly introduces the topic of the proposed research and why the proposal is being written.
3. The introductory paragraph contains a brief overview of the remainder of the document.
4. The proposal contains a brief narrative of the broad topic covered by the research report.
5. The narrative paragraph concludes with a statement on why this topic has significance.
6. The third paragraph begins with a clear identification of the specific problem the report will address.
7. The subsequent purpose statement does the following:
a) states specifically what will be examined in relation to the problem.
b) states the exact criteria that will be used in the analysis (“how” the problem will be examined).
c) states the purpose for why the analysis is being carried out (i.e. your goal).
d) provides parameters for the analysis (the scope, or rather the practical limitations to your analysis).
8. A methodology paragraph provides details for how the project will be completed (resource databases used, rough project structure, particularly helpful resources discovered so far and what they offer.
9. The proposal concludes with a bibliography formatted according to the IEEE (not annotated and only if needed).
10. The entire proposal follows IEEE citation guidelines.
11. The entire proposal is grammatically correct and typo free.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.