Study Books Used in Class:
Maimon, E., Peritz, J., & Yancey, K. (2010). A writer’s resource: A handbook for writing and
Research: 2011 custom edition (3rd. ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
Roen, D., Glau, G. R., & Maid, B.M. (2011). ENG115: The brief McGraw-Hill guide: Writing
for college, writing for life: (2nd ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill
I attached the revised parts 1 and 2 below please add Assignment 5 to it.
Assignment 5: Persuasive Paper Part 3: Possible Disadvantages, Answers, with Visuals
Worth 170 points
Using feedback from your professor and classmates, revise Parts 1 and 2, and add Part 3. Plan to include visuals to illustrate the advantages of your proposed solution.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
Develop Part 3: Possible Disadvantages, Answers, with Visuals (1-2 pages, for 7-9 total pages)
1. Include a defensible, relevant thesis statement in the first paragraph.
2. State, explain, and support the first and second disadvantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution and provide a logical answer. This should be one or two (1-2) paragraphs each.
3. Include one or two (1or 2) relevant visuals that help illustrate an advantage.
4. Use effective transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
5. Provide a concluding paragraph to summarize the proposed solution, its advantages, possible disadvantages, and answers to the disadvantages. Repeat or paraphrase your thesis statement.
6. Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
7. Use one (1) or more rhetorical strategy (ethos, logos, pathos) to explain claims.
8. Support disadvantages and answers with at least two (2) additional quality relevant references. Use at least eight (8) total for Parts 1, 2, and 3.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Assignment 5 Rubric
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the essay, and language and writing skills.
• Thoroughly included a defensible, relevant thesis statement in the first paragraph.
• Thoroughly stated, explained, and supported the first disadvantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution and thoroughly provided a logical answer.
• Thoroughly stated, explained, and supported the second (and third if appropriate) disadvantage (economic, social, political, environmental, social, equitable, ethical/moral, etc.) to your solution and thoroughly provided a logical answer.
• Thoroughly included one or two (1 or 2) relevant visuals that helped illustrate an advantage.
• Thoroughly used effective transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
• Thoroughly provided a concluding paragraph to summarize the proposed solution, its advantages, possible disadvantages, and answers to the disadvantages. Thoroughly repeated or paraphrased your thesis statement.
• Thoroughly developed a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
• Thoroughly used one (1) or more rhetorical strategies (ethos, logos, pathos) to explain claims.
• Exceeds number of required references; all references high quality choices.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.