Shopping Tourism in Newcastle ;
Structure for this research paper:
1. Introduction (250-300 words): should have aims and objectives, structure of the project. Background information on Prague.
2. Literature Review (1200-1500 words): theories of urban tourism, motivation; theories of cultural/heritage/ etc. Tourism, Shopping tourism; theories of consumption; tourist typologies; tourist enclaves and bubbles;
3. Proposed research methodology and analysis (250-300 words):
1. Discussion of methods to be used and justification for choice; likely methods of analysis. For my methodology I am using quantitative which is questionnaire. Please help me to set up questionnaire as well; it should be 20-30 questions and 30 people should be asked.
2. Data Analysis: If you have collected quantitative data you need to decide on how to analyse your data set. You may decide either to complete description analysis e.g. frequencies and percentages or more complex statistical tests. The following table presents a list of suitable approaches to quantitative data analysis.
Descriptive Statistical Testing
Percentages Cluster analysis
Mean values T-Tests
Cross Tabulation Chi Square
4. Results: Presentation of and discussion of result/data (1500 words)
4.1 Presenting Your Results
3 Golden Rules (GR)
GR1. Present Results Thematically: To Discuss your results thematically and use different question/types of data to explore this theme.
GR2. Description and Evaluation: Whilst you should describe any graph/ tables- or interview/ field note extracts, which you have presented you must also take time to discuss and evaluate your these findings.
GR3. Link Finding to Theory: Where possible try to relate your results to the ideas, cases and theories that you have discussed in the literature review. Identify 4 of your most important findings and try to think about how these relate to the differing ideas that you have discussed in the literature review and learnt in the module as a whole (GR3)
4.2 Discussion (critical analysis)
“the intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualising, applying, analyzing, synthesising and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generalized by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning or communication, as a guide to belief or action [or argument] (Scriven & Paul , 2001, p.1).
• Critical does not mean to criticize it requires you to question the information and present your evaluation or judgment
• To do this you will have to draw on related work and attempt to situate the information within a field of knowledge
Thus when ‘critically analyzing’ our data we should attempt to explore this result from a range of perspective and relate our findings to similar studies, ideas, cases and theories discussed in the literature reviews.
5. Conclusion (300-350 words): what are the main findings of the report; answers to the research question that you set.
6. Bibliography: An alphabetical list of all references used in the report.
7. Appendix: A copy of questionnaire should be paste on this area.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.