social media and organization
Final project – Corporate communication profile
Type of Assignment:
Select a local, regional, or international company and examine its corporate communication activities focusing on its communication functions. Recommend a communication plan to help enhance its reputation. Students will orally defend their plans.
How to do that:
1. Each student has to choose a national, regional or international company
2. The main goal of your research is to make a profile focusing on that company’s communications. You need to examine their communication activities based on the below standards and make your recommendations to help them to enhance their reputation in the market.
3. At the end you need to present your research in class defending your recommended plan
4. These are, but not limited to, the points you may address in your project:
a. Name of the company and a short history
b. The company’s activities
c. The span/area of activities
d. The size of the company (number of employees, branches …etc.)
e. Define and analyses the company’s communication plan/strategies.
f. In addition to the above, these are the main point to address but not limited to them:
i. Corporate reporting
• Annual reports (print and online)
• Integrated reports
• Sustainability reports
• Messaging/theming workshops
• Staging for annual general meetings
• Corporate reviews and profiles
ii. Capital-raising documents
• Scheme booklets
• Prospectuses, rights offers, IPO advertising
• NOMs and other information memorandums
iii. Other stakeholder collateral
• Traditional marketing communications, e.g. corporate brochures, newsletters, direct mail etc.
• Branded content for digital platforms
iv. Internal communications supporting employee engagement and the talent brand
• Culture-change programs, e.g. values, safety, ustainability/CSR
• Software/technology roll-outs, e.g. SAP
• Communications supporting the implementation of a new business strategy/plan
• Launch of a new sub-brand or rebrand
• Social media, blogging and thought leadership programs
• Internal newsletters, intranets
v. Recruitment collateral
• Traditional advertising, brochures etc.
• Social media for recruitment purposes, e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn
g. Due date: December 18 for the document and the presentations. Late submission is not acceptable.
Criteria for making
• The elements and the information of the company = 40%
• The structure of the paper = 20%
• The structure of the PowerPoint =20%
• The actual presentation and defending = 20%
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.