Social work/Critically discuss how community development (i.e. community work and community action) and group work have been used to seek improvements in the social situation of a specific social groups/community.
• It is for you to choose the community and group(s) you discuss in your essay. In most cases the group will have a local focus which should be related to the national context as appropriate.
• Your essay should include a brief description of your group/community; i.e. what their particular needs are, their socio-economic conditions (e.g. poverty, housing, health, etc.) and demographics etc. If as is likely, your group live in a particular geographical location (borough or neighbourhood, etc.) then it would be helpful to give some information about that.
• In discussing community and group work you should show an understanding of anti-oppressive practice as it relates to the situation you are discussing in your essay.
• It might be that you are unable to give equal weight/space to community and group work in your essay. While it is acceptable to focus more on one aspect than the other, to achieve the learning outcome you must discuss both.
• You must maintain confidentiality in your essay; in particular if you discuss practice you should make sure that no individuals can be identified.
KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING
• Critically analyse the use of group work with service user, carers, or multi professional teams.
• Analyse the potential role of community led action to promote inclusion and well-being.
• Demonstrate critical understanding on community and community work, identifying the political and social factors that shape practice.
INTELLECTUAL, PRACTICAL, AFFECTINE AND TRANSFERABLE SKILLS
• Demonstrate critical awareness of differences in identities and cultures and relevance of anti- oppressive practice in empowering community and groups
Although you make some good points here generally this is a very weak essay. There are two major problems with it;
1. The discussion of community and group, and often vague. Although you say you will relate the discussion to older people and adults with cerebral palsy you do this in only the very general terms. When, for instance, you look at Tuckman’s stages theory you mention these people but give no detail at all about how the stages relate to group work with them.
2. The last part of the essay (pp. 9-12) is not related to community or group work at all and could be written for another essay. This is about a third of the essay. A further problem is that quite often your sentences are unclear. The essay starts quite promisingly; the paragraph on pp. 1. About what a community is, is good. But unfortunately you don’t maintain that standard. You do need to discuss key points in more detail and make sure that what you’re writing does address the requirements of the assignment. Critically discuss how development (i.e. community work and community action) and group work have been used to seek improvements in the social situation of a specific social group/community.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.