Professional Services Agency Australia (PSAA) is a Government funded not-for-profit organisation employing approximately 220 FTE across Queensland. It provides housing services, support and advice for disadvantaged members of the community.
PSAA is looking to develop a workforce planning document for the organisation. To support the development of the workforce plan a HR Committee has been created. In preparation for the development of the plan the HR committee are seeking a report to address issues identified that may inform the HR plan.
The PSAA HR Committee would like to engage you/your team to deliver the following activities:
1. A report that describes strategies to address the key challenges confronting the PSAA (outlined below). (Note: Some strategies may address multiple challenges).
2. Develop recommendations (6 to 8) for the committee on how the committee should proceed.
PSAA is facing a number of important challenges as it attempts to meet the needs of its key stakeholders. These issues should be considered in responding to the report requested by the HR committee:
1. The current economic climate means that while demand on the business is likely to increase in the next 2 to 3 years there is little additional government funding expected beyond CPI increases.
2. PSAA must invest in development of employees to remain competitive and sustainable.
3. Employees at PSAA work in a highly stressful environment and are often required to deal with disgruntled clients; as such the organisation needs to ensure these risks are controlled.
4. PSAA has low turnover and there are limited opportunities for promotion.
5. Currently limited opportunities exist for professional development across the business
6. PSAA’s age demographic suggests that 25% of their employees are likely to retire in the next 7 years.
7. PSAA’s current workforce profile shows that 69% of the employees are women and 42% of these women are between 25 and 44 years of age.
8. PSAA currently employees only 2% of Indigenous employees. Representation of employees in this target group should be increased.
9. There is limited compliance with the current performance planning tool.
10. There are challenges in attracting temporary and part-time employees for short to medium term relieving.
11. There are poor customer service outcomes such as; long wait times, regular client complaints, often incorrect or poor delivery of services.
1. To maintain a level of resources that enables high quality service delivery to current and future clients;
2. To maintain financial, social and environmental sustainability;
3. To ensure continuous improvement in meeting service requirements;
4. To invest in attracting and developing the right people to encourage diversity and high quality work outcomes;
5. To continue to provide competitive remuneration and flexible options for employees – particularly families, and;
6. To create a flexible workforce that can adapt to changing strategies and demands
• The current organisational structure could be considered relatively flat in areas
• The organisation currently remunerates staff using the relevant awards
• Employees receive additional benefits including:
o corporate rates for gym;
o private health insurance;
o an employee assistance program, and;
o flexible working arrangements (however, it appears there is little uptake of this initiative due to small teams and the nature of the work being undertaken).
Assessment Criteria Possible Marks
1. Clear and concise executive summary that includes key recommendations (approximately ½ page) 40
2. Introduction includes a discussion of the broader environmental context that impacts this organisation (approximately ½ page) 50
3. Describe strategies to address the key challenges confronting the PSAA (outlined below). Includes the application of appropriate conceptual frameworks/models/ theories supported by scholarly references. 180
4. Present action-orientated recommendations (6 to 8) for the committee on how the committee should proceed. 80
5. Overall professionalism of report, readability, presentation including clarity of expression, accurate grammar and spelling. 50
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Order now, for an amazing discount.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.