Big Question: What is the statistical nature of stock exchange indices and can I use this to trade and be profitable on the stock market?”
Research this topic and provide an answer to the question as a report. (2500 words with some leeway for symbols and charts)
The research that you will undertake should include the following, which will be specifically considered when assessed:
1. A data collection process or example illustrating the point of study.
2. Preliminary organisation and Presentation of data.
3. Statistical analysis, examples of descriptive and inferential components or mathematical reasoning.
4. Discussion and consideration of assumptions, confounding variables and controls, potential problems with the analysis entails and how you overcame them or could overcome them in future. In so far as this applies to the research that you did or methods that you studied.
5. Examples of methods of analysis that are considered and discussed.
6. The question should ultimately be answered using analytical and statistical tools and reasoning (not persuasive argument).
Your report should include (as appropriate) information about:
1. The big questions. Make it clear what they are and how you go about answering them.
2. Statistical methods with worked examples.
3.How a statistical tool was used.
4.Both Descriptive and Inferential Information.
5.Discoveries and Recommendations.
Write a report discussing the Big Question and the answers found. Your report should include information on:
• The big question(s). Make it clear what they are and how you go about answering them. Include information about Assumptions made, if any.
• Statistical methods with worked examples to illustrate or analyse the scenario.
• How a statistical tool was used.
• Both descriptive and Inferential Information, Discoveries and Recommendations.
YOU CAN ALSO PLACE OTHER SIMILAR ORDERS ON OUR WEBSITE AND GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS!!!
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.