Substance Abuse Subtle Screening Inventory-3
Assessment Write Up – Students will choose one assessment tool. You must choose an instrument or measure that is ranked within the top 55 used by counselors for review.
Once you have chosen your instrument to be reviewed, access both the Tests in Print and Mental Measurement Yearbook electronic databases through the GSU library page. You may also use articles from Psych-Info or Psych-Articles if you like to supplement your information. If you find a more current version of the measure that has been reviewed (e.g., BDI-2 instead of the BDI; WAIS-IV instead of the WAIS), review the most recent version of the measure that has information available on it.
Do not use Wikipedia or other general public sources.
Write up a paper in strict APA format and style (e.g., title page, running head, abstract, reference page, appropriate heading levels, 12 point Times New Roman font, 1 inch margins, etc.), addressing the following questions in full:
1. Background: Provide a brief background of what the instrument is supposed to measure, who developed it, and when it was developed.
2. Development: Describe how the instrument was developed. What was the sampling strategy? How many people were in the norming group? Where were they sampled from? Was expert review, factor analysis, a pilot study, or any other method used in the initial development of the instrument? Explain what they did and what the results of these steps were.
3. Reliability: Provide as much information as you can about the different forms of known reliability for the instrument. What types of reliability have been obtained, what are the reliability values, and how reliable is this instrument?
4. Validity: Provide as much information as you can about the different forms of validity known for this instrument. What forms of validity have been obtained for it, how were these obtained, and what does this tell you about the instrument?
5. Summary: Now briefly summarize your main findings involving the background, development, reliability, and validity of this measure. Based on your findings, would you recommend its use? Why or why not?
Text length will depend of course on the amount of information you find for your chosen instrument, but the body of the paper should generally run about 4-6 pages of content in length. Include title page abstract page and reference page. Total pages for write up will be 7-9 pages.
Substance Abuse Subtle Screening Inventory–3 (The)
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.