Systems Analysis paper review
• Read the attached research paper carefully. Then answer the following questions per instructions
provided in your own words (DO NOT copy text from the research paper—you must read,
understand what is stated in the research paper, and then express it in your words).
• Answer all questions. Answers must be typed using MS Word or similar word processing software.
• All answers including all figures/diagrams must be consolidated into one MS Word document
1. State the title of the paper, names of the authors, journal in which it was published and
2. State in not more than two sentences the central theme of the paper.
3. Summarize the ‘abstract’ of the paper in not more than three sentences.
4. Summarize the section on ‘academic versus practitioner research oriented paradigms’ in not
more than 10 sentences.
5. Summarize the section on ‘methodology’ in not more than 10 sentences.
6. Summarize the section on ‘results’ in not more than 10 sentences.
7. Summarize the section on ‘conclusions’ in not more than 5 sentences.
8. Summarize the section on ‘limitations’ in not more than 5 sentences.
9. Summarize the section on ‘implications of the study’ in not more than 5 sentences.
10. Take a stand on which you consider to be more valuable, the academicians’ point of view or the
practitioner’s point of view. Provide 5 convincing arguments in support of your stand.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?