Technology for Sex Determination and the Gender Gap in India. 19931
• You need to write a policy memo to explain the effects of sex determination technologies and the subsequent abortion of female fetus on the gender gap in India.
The policy memo is written and sent From the minister of states for health and family welfare To the minister of health. Then you will write the subject of the memo
followed by the date.
• After that, you write the body of the memo which is divided into:
1) Background/introduction. In this section you are trying to explain the situation or the background of the subject you chose.
2) Issue statement. In this section you are stating the issue (the problem) that you’re trying to solve. Try to mention only the issue or the problem without
offering any solutions. Options and solutions will be mentioned in next sections.
3) Options. Recommend three options to deal with the issue. One of the three options could be to do nothing, which in this situation will lead to the increase in
the gender gap and consequences that could be negative, such as polyandry or increase the rate of rape and sexual harassment, or could lead to positive consequences
such as reverence for women due to their scarcity. Other examples could include: one option could be government ban on sex determination technology or legislation to
prevent physicians from telling parents the sex of the fetus. Second option, educational programs that aim at changing the social and cultural status quo of valuing
males over females. The third option could be aimed at changing the economical equation between males and females; and legislate government-sponsored benefits for
female babies to make them less economic burden on families.
4) Recommendation. In this section you recommend one of the three options you picked and advocate for the implementation of that option. Or you can have multiple
options for multiple approaches since the problem is really complicated and multifaceted. However, the options picked should complement each other in reducing the
gender gap in India.
5) Rationale. In the section you will discuss the three options you have chosen prior and mentioned the pros and cons of each option including the option to do
nothing. Basically the consequences of not taking an action and how that would affect the issue, and then you argue for the option that you recommended and why is it
the best option.
6) Conclusion. In this section you sum up the memo in a few brief sentences.
• Below is an example of an internal policy memo to help you as a guide.
• Finally pay attention to names and titles especially in the From/To section.
• Policy memo should be about two to three pages long single spaced.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.