The compliance of Kuwaiti listed companies with the IFRS requirements
The Project component of the course is essential to passing this course. The project shows competency in understanding and applying the course objectives and achieving the learning outcomes. The project allows the student to investigate, apply, research, and practice real life business situations. It is expected that each student to fully and actively participate in the project as an effective team member. The main topic of this project is:
“The compliance of Kuwaiti listed companies with the IFRS requirements”
Main keyword is IFRS or IFRS adoption. When you search, put the key word in the Title of the article to minimize the search results.
1. Discuss from literature review the aims and objectives, methodology, and results of each article based on topic of IFRS and its adoption.
2. Understand the purposes and process of the IFRS topic
3. Understand the behavior of the Kuwaiti companies regarding the IFRS topic.
4. Define IFRS and its adoption based on the main requirements
5. Outline the key standards which reflect the IFRS within the Kuwaiti environment.
6. Explain the factors support or reject the IFRS adoption in the selected sample
7. Explain the benefits and advantages of the IFRS adoption.
8. Analyze the IFRS compliance in the listed Kuwaiti companies.
Deliverables: (hard copy & Turnitin submission)
• Delivery one should be submitted in the last lecture in week 5, Search and Download for relevant articles in the literature (minimum 10). Ideally, this should be done through either Google Scholar or EBSCO – Academic search complete using the AUM library link. You can use search key terms described above.
– Choose Articles only when searching
– Make sure that the article is available for download, and then
– Download it into your PC.
In this delivery, students should submit a summary of a minimum of 10 recent academic articles related to the above topic. For this deliverable, a hard copy report in addition to the Turnitin submission should be submitted according to the following template. The student should achieve the learning outcomes number 1 & 2.
A suggestion of deliverable one to be summarized in the following table:
Article number 1 out of 10
Source: includes Source title, volume, issue, issue date, pages
Methodology, Research design, data, Sample Selection
Main Findings, conclusions
• Plagiarism: the presentation of someone else’s ideas, words, or artistic, scientific, or technical work as one’s own creation. Also, paraphrasing, summarizing, like direct quotation, is considered as plagiarism, if the original source is not properly cited.
• Students will be held responsible if someone copies their work.
• Similarity should not exceed the range between 10% in all deliverables including the reference page.
• All deliveries will be submitted through Turnitin to check written work for improper citation or misappropriated content and also a Hard Copy is needed for file purposes.
You are required to submit 2000 word , showing the concepts and variables through an analysis of some recent academic articles of your choice. Then analyse and use them to show your understanding of the auditing topic.
Your analysis must cover the following topics:
1. You need to demonstrate that you have been able to read and utilize the academic articles you submitted in delivery one.
2. Demonstrate your understanding of the topic concepts through showing your comments and understanding of the articles results and their applications on the sample selected.
Your work should be word processed and we will take account of your ability to express yourself and deal with complex conceptual issues. Please comply with the hand-in guidelines in the module syllabus.
Submission before the due date is essential; no submission is accepted after the due date.
Similarity should not exceed the range between 10% in all deliverables including the reference page.
A hard copy is required to be submitted in addition to the Turnitin submission.
A reference system should be used properly from the EBSCO site either APA or Harvard style.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.