the economic, nutritional, and scientific aspects of Organic food
it is an Researched Argumentation Essay,
please read the instructions.
the resources should be scholarly.
Thesis: one sentence
1) xxxxxxxxxx (one sentence)
2) yyyyyyyyy (one sentence)
3) zzzzzzzzz (one sentence)
You could have fewer points (no fewer than 2, though) or more, but three is a good number.
(Also, provide the citation for at least one source. Include more than one if you’re not sure they are any good.)
Ruzich, Constance. “For the Love of Joe: the Language of Starbucks.” The
Journal of Popular Culture 41.3 (2008): 428-442.
(Upload or email this in Microsoft Word (doc(x)) or .pdf format. No Pages or Wordperfect files, please!)
Instructions and Approved Topics for ENGL 101 Final Research Paper
• Torrents / File Sharing – defend or argue against.
• Support or argue against a Soft Drink / Junk Food Tax.
• Online Dating: a waste of time, or better than the “real thing”?
• Organic food: is buying it a good choice? Consider the economic, nutritional, and scientific aspects.
• Homeschooling: present an argument for or against.
• Bottled Water: should it be eliminated?
• Are video games “art”?
• Is exercise truly beneficial or is health (and muscle building, etc) largely genetic?
• The “Paleo” diet and lifestyle seems to be gaining ground. Is the argument behind it legitimate, or is it just a fad?
• Public Transportation in Kuwait?
Remember: these are topics/questions. You still need to come up with a thesis.
You cannot write on the same topic as your first paper. So, if you already wrote about the junk food tax, you must choose another topic for the final essay. Yes, I
I occasionally allow students to write on a valid topic of their own choosing. If you would like to do so, please come see me first with at least a provisional thesis
and some supporting ideas to get it approved (in other words, don’t ask “can I write on music?” or something like that). I will not accept a paper on a topic I did
not approve, and I reserve the right to refuse any proposed topic.
To reiterate: papers must be written with
• 5-6 double-spaced pages (at least 5 full pages, i.e., not 4.5). Include page numbers.
• 12 point font, preferably Calibri, Arial, Times.
• Default Margins (1” [2.5cm] all around).
• Titles: remember to have a specific, descriptive title. “The Need for a Soda Tax’” is a much better title than “Soda Tax: good or bad?”
• Indent (TAB) every new paragraph; no spaces between paragraphs.
• You MUST have a “Works Cited” page, and you must make use of and cite at least one scholarly, secondary sources (Wikipedia or ‘random’ internet sites do not
count towards the two scholarly sources, though these may be consulted).
• If you cite a printed book, you must provide photocopies of the pages you cite/quote. Otherwise, the source won’t count.
Points will be deducted if any of these instructions are not followed.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.