The research proposal should outline in detail the steps necessary to complete a research project. This proposal may be suitable for a final year undergraduate project. Sections of the research proposal may include:
2. Introduction / Background:
– Study Problem / Purpose
– Relevance / Study Rationale
– Brief Literature Review
– Research Objectives / Research Question / Hypotheses
3. Study Methods:
– Study Design
– Subjects / Participants
– Inclusion / exclusion criteria
– Intervention details
– Variables / Data Collection
– Data analysis
4. Ethical Considerations
– Informed consent
5. Other considerations:
– Plans for Dissemination
– Timetable of activities
• You will need to demonstrate your skills, knowledge and understanding using a variety of methods.
• You should provide references to literature where appropriate. For example, it is appropriate to reference to literature on relevant research methods. It is also appropriate to provide references to other literature such as research studies and other data that may be used to compare your findings.
• The references should include academic books and textbooks; peer reviewed publications from the academic journals; and reports by national and international organisations;
• Where internet sources are used, these should reliable and evidence-based sources and correctly referenced with the website address and date (NOTE: weblinks alone are not acceptable and Wikipedia (and other sites as such) ARE NOT appropriate references);
• All work must be word processed (except written exams) and written in your own words;
• The word limit must be observed with a 10% discretion; the word count must be indicated on the last page of the essay;
• The text must be divided using headings or sections and must include an introduction and conclusion;
• All pages must be numbered;
• The Title page must include; the title and the number of the module; the name of the module leader; your student number; the assignment title and the topic you selected.
• All referencing should be in line with ‘cite them right’. See the ‘citation’ link on MOODLE for further details of how to reference correctly.
• Work must be proofread for grammar, spelling and formatting mistakes before handing in;
Learning Outcomes for the module
At the end of this module, students should be able to:
1. Convey knowledge and understanding of stages involved in designing and conducting a viable research project in the area of health promotion, public health and/ or health service management.
2. Apply the principles of research ethics to the design of research proposals and projects
3. Explain the use of descriptive and inferential statistics in the design and interpretation of health and healthcare research, and in service improvement.
4. Identify the nature and sources of information and data needed to write a research proposal and report using appropriate research process criteria
5. Generate appropriate research questions and methods for the Level 6 Research project module.
6. Evaluate aspects of the research process relevant to a chosen field of study
7. Select techniques appropriate for research in a field of study. These techniques may be qualitative, quantitative or a mixture of both
Subject Based Practical Skills
9. Plan a research project appropriate to a field of study
10. Select and implement appropriate analytical techniques
Skills for life and work
11. Constructively critique the research of others, identifying strengths and weaknesses in technique, analysis and conclusions.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.