Imagine that you are working in a federal government office as a government employee. You have been tasked with preparing an Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE) for a two-million-dollar procurement. The purchase is for the construction of fifty (52) towers with cameras and radar. The period of the contract is ten (10) years. The contract will also include training for the camera operators.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Evaluate the importance of the IGCE.
2. Examine the reasons for confidentiality of the IGCE. Propose two (2) actions that should be taken in order to maintain the confidentiality of the IGCE.
3. Create a sample of a detailed cost estimate.
4. Evaluate the types of statements of work in regard to compatibility with this contract.
5. Determine the most appropriate type of statement of work for this contract. Support your position.
6. Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length
YOU CAN ALSO PLACE OTHER SIMILAR ORDERS ON OUR WEBSITE AND GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS!!!