the Market Day
The tasks have been dived into 3 phases, the first phase is to define the major scopes for the project and also identify all the requirements, resources and possible risk for each task. This phase doesn’t have any dependency with the other phases and therefore can be conducted before the date given for the Market Day. The other 2phases however, can only start after the first phase (planning) is completed.
The 3 phases for the Market Day project are as follows:
Phase 1: Planning
Task 1: Define the Scope of the project
– Displays a brief understanding of the management towards the project.
– If not completed or completed incorrectly, the desired goal is harder to achieve and the project may fail.
Task 2: Identifying/Organising Resources
– Obtaining knowledge on the resources (tables, traffic signs) that the project has a relationship with.
Task 3: Budget
– One of the most important tasks to help understand the available monetary resources the project can use.
Task 4: Organization of Deployment
– This involves an assessment of the area to which the resources will be transported to, this requires members of the team to visit the site of the market.
Task 5: Transportation
– Organising how and when the resources (tables, signs) will be transported to and from the market place.
Task 6: Organization of Traffic Signs
– Similar to task 4 but a team member will assess the streets and roads near the market area
– This involves validation with the council for permission to deploy signs.
Task 7: Assess Damages
– Assess damages to tables and street signs
Task 8: Prepare with council
– Organization of dates/times/permission/resources with council for deployment of the project.
Phase 2: Morning of Market
Task 1: Assess Area
– General assessment of the area of the market as well as assuring the location of resources to be transported is properly secured.
Task 2: Deploy Traffic Signs
– Traffic signs to be deployed for people attending the market.
– Once deployed validation from the council is required.
Task 3: Assess Damages
– Area of market place where tables are deployed is to be assessed for previous damages.
– All damages to be validated with council.
Task 4: Transport Tables
– Tables and signs to be transported to the market area.
Task 5: Deploy tables
– Teams members to deploy tables for stalls
Task 6: Assess Damages
– Area of market place is to be assessed for damages after the deployment of the tables.
Phase 3: Afternoon of Market
Task 1: Transportation
– Arrangement of transportation to collect tables and signs
Task 2: Packing of tables
– Tables are to be packed and placed ready for transport
Task 3: Packing of signs
– Signs are to be collected from market streets and placed ready for transport
Task 4: Clean location
– Market Place to be cleaned as it was before the market was conducted
Task 5: Assess Damages
– Area of market place is to be assessed for damages after the packing up of tables.
The milestones of the project are as follows:
– Plans of logistic support is organized
– Tables are safely transported
– Signs are sagely transported
– No damages to the location or resources
– No injury to any team members
– Stay within budget
– Tables are correctly deployed before 8am
– Tables are correctly packed after 3pm
– Location returned to original condition by 5pm
Red – Very high risk tasks. Needs immediate and careful attention
Yellow – High risk tasks. Need careful attention
White – Need to be dealt with in a timely manner
1. Valuable part time labour work salary ranges between $20 to $40. Hence, the assumed salary per member is $35 per hour. In weekends salary will be doubled to $70.
2. Various truck rental companies provides truck for $50 to $80 per hour. Assuming the rental might increase and considering the goodwill of rental company, the rent is determined to be $70 per hour. Assuming it takes only 30 minutes to take one trip from council to the location, it takes 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the afternoon. However considering loading and unloading time, the rental of truck is determined 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon.
3. Cleaning material costs approximately $100 in any supermarket.
4. SMS cost, phone and internet bill used for the job is determined to be $50 in total.
5. Every day after the market hours a damage assessment report needs to be produced. Person doing this documentation is entitled to get $60 per documentation.
6. Any damage during work needs to be insured. Insurance of such big events (including transport) costs about $1500 from any insurer.
7. City council will provide money to Swinburne University of location rent and any other cost incurred during the market hours.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.