The Quality Plan for the Survey.
There are some steps must be taken before going out for measurement. The reason for that is to make sure the device is going to take representative samples. These steps are critical for the survey.
1. Measure a known source.
2. Measure the background.
3. The measurement will be 1 meter high + and – 2 centimeter.
4. Identify each location with numbers. In this survey, there will be ten locations.
5. The survey will be last three days.
The Measurement Procedures
These certain steps should be followed during the measurement:
1. Set the measurement device to the desired unit.
2. The readings will be ratemeter method.
3. Take the reading sample for the known source and the background in the laboratory.
4. Everyday of the project, the known source and the background should be measured in the laboratory
5. Make sure there are no people around the location to avoid measure any radiation that might release from their belongs.
6. The measurement device will be at the waist high, which is one meter.
7. The measurement will be taken one meter away from the front door of each location
8. There will be three reading per location at the same time. The reason for that is to take a representative sample.
9. Each location will be measured at during between 12pm- 3pm.
10. There will be differences between the readings at the same location. The acceptable percentage for this error will be 20%.
11. All the reading will be recorded in the table that is attached below.
After all the procedures steps have been followed, there will be the final step. The last step is to measure the source and background in the laboratory and compare the result before and after I went out for the locations.
The measurement table:
Trial 1 Trial 2 Trial 3
Date/ time 12:00p.m 12:00p.m 12:00p.m
Weather conditions Cloudy Sunny & windy Rainy
Temp, pressure, humidity T: 39f
H 70% T: 63f
H 68% T: 46f
Wind speed 12 MPH 21 MPH 31 MPH
Measurement Data (uR/hr)
Background 47 48 48
Source 55 66 59
1 Harry Mobery Building 45 50 40
2 Whitlock Bldg 50 75 68
3 Dizney Bldg 53 60 46
4 Wallace Building 59 65 65
5 Science Bldg 36 45 38
6 Keen Johnson Building 44 45 51
7 Crabbe library 53 62 54
8 Combs Building 36 46 40
9 Begley Bldg 33 42 33
10 Powell 44 49 53
Background 49 48 49
Source 59 68 55
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.