Instructions for writing this Source Book:
• Sourcebook for content-based, integrated language skills course
Students will choose a theme (The Technology Revolution), or specific content, for their sourcebooks.
The source book will contain the following elements:
• A brief (1-2page) introduction to the theme/content and explain how it can serve as a rich source for creating integrated language learning units/modules.
• A table of contents that represents the students’ completion of the following activities:
o Collect 10 short pieces of original text – ONE from each of the following:
1. Video clip from a YouTube video, TV show episode, etc.
2. Newspaper (expository text)
7. Internet Page
9. Timeline, Map, or Graphic
10. Poem or Creative Prose
Make sure and give full citations with each original text.
o Create Teaching Materials
• Create ONE full, ORIGINAL lesson for ONE proficiency level for each source.
• Create ONE caveats for differentiation for each of the other TWO proficiency levels.
• Create ONE caveat for differentiation for at least ONE other AGE level.
The instructional materials should be tasks, activities, and exercises. Use the textbooks from the course to inform your creation of materials. Design your tasks and activities as best as you can so that they show integration of the skills. Remember to include the elements of a lesson: intended audience, goals, objectives, materials, procedures, etc.
o Provide a Complete Reference Page citing all sources in full APA format.
Note: Please see the attached example and do like it.
YOU CAN ALSO PLACE OTHER SIMILAR ORDERS ON OUR WEBSITE AND GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS!!!