The “Unlocking” Function of Research
This paper will ask you to:
• Form a compelling research question: one that hasn’t yet been posed, one that has been posed but is unresolved, or one that addresses a known issue but via a fresh lens
• Answer that question…
• …and in doing so, make sure the reader understands the significance of the answer (i.e. why bother writing this paper, and pursuing the question? Why does it matter?)
-please read the instruction i uploaded. for this paper, i hope you can write an argument relates to Communication since this is my major. you can either form an argument in response to an original question related to communication or form an argument in response to a question currently debated in Communication, both of them are ok for me.
-you have to comply all the requirements that professor mentions in the instruction: form a compelling research question; answer the question and make sure the reader understands the significance of the answer (i.e. why bother writing this paper, and pursuing the question? Why does it matter?)
-you have to use
At least three articles taken from academic journals published in the last ten years
• At least three articles taken from academic journals published in the last ten years
• At least one scholarly book published within the last fifteen years
• At least one other source of similar authority and insight
• At least one moment of primary analysis (where you are the primary interpreter of some text, case-study, or event; or, rather, where you have designed and implemented a study or experiment of your own design)
this is a advanced writing class assignment therefore please write a high level paper.
this is not a traditional research paper. besides completing the research paper requirement, you also need to make this paper a high level writing class paper.
the paper should be N+1 which means you can not simply tell something that readers already knew, you have to provide deep/different meanings/thoughts.
the whole paper should be connected which means each paragraph should relate to each other, you can not give me a paper that is completed by putting some independent mini essays together.
here are some crafts that i have learned in our class, you don’t have to use all of these crafts, but 1, 4,5 are required to be used.
1. acknowledging complexity, which means you need to give some counter arguments or some not 90 degree arguments. there are multiple possibilities for a question, and there are multiple factors that shape what is true. so in your paper, you can not just simply give your opinion.
2. differentiation: making distinctions, splitting hairs that are worth splitting.
3. Nonvel similarity: being a “matchmaker” for things with non-obvious but warranted, conceptual relevance.
4. reoccurrence of the thesis, you can not talk about the thesis in the first paragraph, the thesis should be appear through the whole paper.
5. giving facts/ evidence to support your argument. you can not say some scholars say… you need to give specific names.
if you do not understand them, please ask me so maybe i can explain to you or you can just google them so you can have a better idea.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.