Top sport and talent “Aspire Qatar”
o Clear conclusion
1. Research assignment
During this module you will be working in pairs on a sport-related subject. Completing this assignment will involve consulting professional literature. 80 hours per person have been set aside for this assignment. The research results will be presented to the other Sport Management students and tutors.
1. Each pair selects an assignment and registers in the list next to room 3.02.
• After studying the subject you submit the research structure to the module coordinators for approval by the Wednesday of week 2 via email@example.com. The research structure consists of the objective, the problem definition, the research questions and a list of consulted literature and its scope.
2. The next step is to carry out the research to answer the questions laid down in the problem definition you have submitted.
It may be necessary to make interim adjustments to the problem definition and research questions; this is something you should discuss with your tutor.
Report and presentation
• You will be giving a 30-minute PowerPoint presentation.
• In the first session in week 1 the subjects will be discussed during PBL.
• The module coordinators will draw up a schedule for the presentations in keeping with the sports workshops.
• The deadline for handing in the research structure is Wednesday of week 2.
• The deadline for handing in the hard copy of the power point is Wednesday of week 4.
• Reports that are not given a pass mark are not eligible for presentation.
• The presentation lasts for about 30 minutes. (ratio +/- 30 minutes for the presentation, 5 minutes for answering questions).
• The two people giving the presentation are given an equal share.
• The presentation is supported with PowerPoint.
• Give a handout of the PowerPoint presentation to your audience*.
• The presentation is clearly structured.
• During the presentation the research questions are sufficiently addressed as regards their content.
• Questions are adequately answered.
Maximum Norm 55% Score
• Problem statement
• Research questions
• Literature overview + literature size
o Introduction (objective and problem statement)
o Core and closure
• PowerPoint (individual)
o Clarity (6/7 lines per slide)
• Posture and voice (individual)
o Use of voice
o Appearance (clothing)
• Content (individual)
o Answers the problem statement
o Explanation of terms terminology
o Well structured
o Clear conclusion 1 point
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.