Assessment items are designed to build your professional knowledge about literacy for English language learners through deep investigation of an aspect of second
language literacy education of interest to you.
Assignment : Project applied ( please select what is highlighted in yellow and for aspect of literacy choose any )
You are to undertake a project in an area of second language literacy of your choice. You may focus on
• any ‘category’ of learner
o ESL, EAL, EFL, ESD, bilingual or other
o immigrant, refugee, minority, international student, foreign language learner, global language learner
• any context (e.g., families, communities, young children, school-aged children, post-compulsory, adult, mainstream classes, dedicated L2 using and learning
• any aspect of literacy development, pedagogy or curriculum. Possible topics include, but are not limited to the following. In addressing a topic you may
consider development, pedagogy and/or curriculum.
• accommodating L2 learners in mainstream curriculum and pedagogy
• learning to read and/or write in a different writing system
• learning to read and/or write in a different orthography
• comprehension instruction – comprehension strategies
• comprehension instruction – dialogic approaches to comprehension
• comprehension instruction – expository structures or grammar
• home-school links for bilingual or multilingual children
• phonological awareness
• phonemic awareness
• content area literacy or curriculum literacies
• word recognition and word identification
• dictionary use
• critical literacy
• reading aloud
• textbooks or curriculum packages
• growing up in bilingual families
• programs for low literate refugees
• teaching literature – poetry, fiction
• writing instruction
you will include:
• Title – Using no more than 20 words, convey the gist of your project.
• The problem or question – What is the issue that is at the heart of your project? (Why does your project matter?)
• Background to the problem – What is the context in which the problem arose? How did it arise? Why does it matter?
• Review of relevant literature – Provide a map of the field. What topics have been studied? Who studied them? What did they find? What gaps are there in our
knowledge? What solutions does the literature suggest for you?
Unit Outcome Work provides evidence of the following as relevant to chosen topic and assignment option. 7
HD … at an exemplary standard 6
Distinction … at an enhanced standard 5
Credit … at an advanced standard 4
Pass … at a minimum requirement standard 3 & 2 Fail …. Limited evidence / not meeting minimum requirements
1. Knowledge of the literate practices of multilingual persons
2. Knowledge of multilinguals’ literacy development • Background to the problem
3. Formulate positions on the historical and contemporary trends in English literacy education • Coherent review of literature demonstrating knowledge
of key works, including understanding of theoretical perspectives.
4. Apply theories of second language literacy to problems of curriculum, pedagogy or assessment • Problem of curriculum, pedagogy or assessment
• Application of theories and empirical findings from the literature to the problem.
Professional and academic literacy • Clear title
• Compliance with publication guidelines issued by forum for which work is prepared
• Academic and professional English language literacy, including the following where relevant:
o Coherent, well-structured and clear prose
o Clear dot-point notes
o Grammar and punctuation
o Vocabulary – general
o Professional language
o Questioning skills
o Clarity of description and explanation
o Clear page design
Please attach this sheet to your assessment pieces
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.