Remember you are
writing this for a specific journal on a specific topic. Your review is likely to have the
· Key words
· 1. Introduction – in which you set the scene for your review (c. 400 words)
· 2. Methods – in which you describe and explain the way you have constructed your
work (c. 600 words)
nb Points 1 and 2 are likely to be based on AE1
· 3. Main body of the review subdivided as appropriate – this will depend on the
nature of your topic (c. 3600)
· 4. Conclusion – in which you draw together your main findings and suggest future
work (c. 400 words)
· 5. References – in the style of the journal for which you are writing
You should follow the style guidelines of the journal for which you are writing. You must attach a copy of the style guidelines at the end of your work.
The 5000 words cover points 1 to 4 above. The preliminary matter and references are not included in the word count.
In this assignment, you are being assessed on three key areas:
1. Your ability to undertake a thorough search of the literature to obtain the required
academic material, the use of search strategies and inclusion criteria, an
understanding of the types of literature, etc.
2. Your ability to write well and to correctly cite and reference your work. This must
conform to the guidelines of the journal you have chosen.
3. Your coverage and understanding of the material about which you are writing.
please arrange the sub heading properly.there should be a paragraph on cruise motivation and make sure the reference is all in the text.
there should be a diagram on the metodology part on how to eliminate the articles found and also please use at least these two database to fin the article, Harzing’s Publish and Perish and also ABI/INFORM of Proquest. i will sent you the assignment of how the assignment should look.
and the guideline of the journal should follow Tourism Management guildline
YOU CAN ALSO PLACE OTHER SIMILAR ORDERS ON OUR WEBSITE AND GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS!!!