Transitions to Practice Poster
2015 3875 NRS ASSESSMENT ITEM 1
Abstract & Poster task
Exploring Current Issues in Health Care and Health Services Provision
In this assessment you are required to work collaboratively in PAIRS, incorporating effective team building skills, communication skills, and self-management skills to deliver research based knowledge in a poster and abstract format. Students will explore current issues in health care and health service provision around the world. There is NO PRESENTATION component to this assessment task. NO hard copy poster is to be submitted.
Task Description & Practical Application
Organise yourselves to work in pairs (within your tutorial group). Please note that this is an assessable part of the task and you will be marked accordingly. This is aligned with the graduate outcomes of the Bachelor of Nursing.
Your assessment task includes developing an abstract and poster (with an associated reference list) that will address the following:
1. Select a current issue in health care and/or service provision (can be global or specific to Australia). Some examples may include:
• Workplace cultures.
2. current issue is hand hygiene and individual factor in poor hand hygiene.
3. Give a brief description of what the issue is, supported by literature including research data. Present a critical argument about the issue based on the literature. Your argument should focus on addressing the following questions:
• Why has this health issue arisen? (supported by the literature)
• What factors are causing it, for example, political, fiscal, social, cultural, environmental, government policy etc? (supported by the literature)
• What can be done or what needs to be done to improve and/or prevent this health issue/ service provision? (supported by the literature)
• What implications and recommendations can be made based on supporting literature and research data? (supported by the literature)
4. A 300-350 word abstract must be submitted with your presentation. The abstract does not need to be referenced (the poster does).
5. When you are ready to submit your work save the poster, abstract, reference list as one file as a pdf.
6. One of your pair is to upload the assessment in .pdf format to Turnitin on the L@G site.
You will work in your pairs. It is your responsibility to create your pair. In your pair, identify who will be submitting the poster on behalf of you both. You need to submit a brief outline of who did what in the pair, and how this was negotiated/managed (dot points are fine). There are 5 marks allocated for this evidence of collegiality.
Your poster will be a visual illustration of the current health issue you have chosen incorporating all the points listed above. In your pairs, using graphics, photographs, diagrams, graphs, and text, you will critically analyse and illustrate your chosen health issue.
• There is no word limit, but the poster must only fit on an A3 page
• APA 6th referencing is to be used
• Inclusion of your full reference list (15 or more references would be appropriate) is required, but this will be submitted with the abstract (No reference list on the poster, to save space)
• Make sure you include your names and student IDs on the poster
• Font is to legible and easily read
• Be creative
• Use a standard 12 point Arial font. Use 1.5 spacing in the text. New line to begin new paragraph
• The entire abstract must be 300 – 350 words, excluding the title and student names (You must strictly adhere to the word count). The abstract DOES NOT require any in text referencing
• The heading must include the title of the poster presentation and your names and student IDs
• Subheadings are allowed: e.g. Aim/purpose; background/significance; summary of the main arguments; implications and recommendations; conclusion
The abstract should:
• state the purpose of the poster presentation
• provide a clear and brief summary of the main arguments
• identify the implications and recommendations for nurses
• have a conclusion
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.