Transnational criminals and their political impact
Basic Requirements for Assignments: All papers submitted must meet the following requirements concerning margins, line spacing, font size, cover page format, and format. Papers written for this course are to follow the standard page format. That is, papers are to have one inch margins on both the left and right sides and the top and bottom of the page. Papers are to be double-spaced. Acceptable font sizes are 10-12 characters per inch Times New Roman. Papers must include a cover page indicating the title of the paper, the name(s) and student number(s) of the author(s), my name (spelled correctly), the course number and the date. Papers should also include a word count on the last page of the written portion of the assignment (i.e. before end notes, if any). Finally, papers are to be in Word or PDF format.
(A) Seminar Papers: The papers should be two-three pages in length (500-750 words). There are two types of seminar papers:
(i) analysis: In this form of writing, you should analyse an interesting or significant point raised in the reading(s). The purpose of the papers is to analyze the content of the reading, not repeat what the author(s) has written; the papers are analytical in form, not descriptive. The paper should not be a restatement of the reading(s) but rather an analysis of a relevant issue or argument put forward by the author(s). Remember I have read the readings and am familiar with the content. When preparing the seminar papers, you should keep in mind the following questions:
(a) What is the main argument?
(b) What evidence is provided to support the thesis?
(c) Is the evidence provided convincing? Is it connected with the thesis?
(d) What, if any, underlying assumptions guide the analysis?
(e) Does my paper go beyond description or reiteration of the reading?
(f) What is the thesis statement in my seminar paper? Is it clear? Is it supported?
2. summary: See How to Write an Academic Summary and Writing an Academic Summary
An academic summary tells the main points of a source text in brief form. As a condensed version of the source material, it can range anywhere from a couple of sentences to a short summary article, depending on the length of the source and your purposes for writing. In writing a summary, you need to select the most important points of the source text and report on (vs. react to) them using your own words. You can combine several important points from the source into a brief general statement, or go more in depth and relate minor points as well, again depending on the purpose of your summary. Experts suggest, however, that a good rule of thumb to follow is that a summary is never more than about one-quarter the length of the original, though in most cases it is much briefer. Also, keep in mind that a summary must always be written in your own words, or if not, should contain direct quotations. To ignore this rule is plagiarism.
Some Purposes and Uses of Summaries:
• preparing for exams • taking notes on your readings • collecting and condensing information for research papers • integrating sources into your writing
A good academic summary succeeds when it does the following:
• It identifies the author and the source (book or article). A summary typically contains this information in the first sentence. Expressions you can use to introduce this information include: “According to [the author]. . . .”; “In his/her book [title], [the author] states that . . . .” • It gives credit to the author throughout. To make it clear that the ideas presented are the author’s and not your own, you should frequently use signals like “[The author] also states that . . . .” • It begins by offering a broad overview of the material (one or two sentences), which is then developed in more detail in the body of the summary. • It uses quotation marks and page references whenever a phrase, a part of a sentence, or a complete sentence is taken directly from the source text. But it also quotes selectively and sparingly. • It is brief, but thorough enough to accomplish its purposes. • It is an accurate reflection of the author’s viewpoint throughout. Therefore, carefully reading of the source is essential. When writing the summary there are three main requirements:
1. The summary should cover the original as a whole. 2. The material should be presented in a neutral fashion. 3. The summary should be a condensed version of the material, presented in your own words.
* * Also do not include anything that does not appear in the original. (Do not include your own comments or evaluation.) and Be sure to identify your source.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.