Beyond providing a sharp summary of the main arguments of the book, the main goal is to critically engage with these arguments, as well as the main questions, concepts and methodologies used by the author, to discuss the relevance of the work for the study of migration in relation to other existing works, as well as propose further questions that could be explored in future research on the topic.
Essays will be graded according to the following criteria:
1) The clarity of the writing. Coherent structure of the paper, ideas clearly stated and organized into paragraphs with linking statements and grammatically correct.
2) Ability to critically discuss the arguments from the various authors included in the class readings (and additional sources) and ability to present your own views clearly.
3) Accuracy of your ideas. Clear and accurate description of the concepts central to the course. Use of the readings from the class and additional research from sources recommended in the syllabus, news and other sources, to provide evidence, examples and data to support your arguments. Provide specific references, including page numbers for each of these sources.
4) Accurate bibliography and footnotes. Make sure the style for your bibliography and footnotes is consistent. If you are using online sources, make sure these are valid and original sources and choose one of the accepted styles for quoting this sources in academic work.
You may use how ever many sources as you would like.
To get the book, follow these instructions:
1.Go to www.kobobooks.com
2. Log in with : email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Go to libraries on the top right hand corner once logged in and you will find the book “Transnational Libraries” there.
Do not add a cover page, all space needs to be used efficiently towards writing analytically and critically. Only use one page to list the sources, this means that 8 pages, all in full, from top to bottom are to be used to write the paper. The paper format has to be in 12 font and 1.5 spacing.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.